PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

13 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

No worries!!

If you drop  player before the draft, I will add Cam to your roster after the draft is entered. 

Cam will not be available to draft if you drop a player as indicated above.

@WE-R-LionsThere is a trade that is yet to be processed. Do I still need to drop a player or will this be taken into consideration?

I really appreciate you guys and your understanding. I'm good either way, just want to make sure I'm not dropping another player if I don't have to. 

Darren Fells, TE has been selected to be dropped. ESPN won't let me drop him but he's the guy on the chopping block.

Edited by Karnage84

22 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

@WE-R-LionsThere is a trade that is yet to be processed. Do I still need to drop a player or will this be taken into consideration?

I really appreciate you guys and your understanding. I'm good either way, just want to make sure I'm not dropping another player if I don't have to. 

Darren Fells, TE has been selected to be dropped. ESPN won't let me drop him but he's the guy on the chopping block.

You can double check your roster, overall you will need 18 players on your roster including your draft picks, I believe you will need to drop him.

It looked like you could still drop a player on the site at this point but it sounds like it's locked.

TE Darren Fells will be available to draft after you double ck your roster.

Let us know for sure.

7 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

You can double check your roster, overall you will need 18 players on your roster including your draft picks, I believe you will need to drop him.

It looked like you could still drop a player on the site at this point but it sounds like it's locked.

TE Darren Fells will be available to draft after you double ck your roster.

Let us know for sure.

"Transactions not allowed once keepers have been selected prior to the draft"

Darren is my fall guy.. pun intended

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SimsZilla said:

wellllll crap. something happened and it didnt save / deleted it. sooooooooooooooooooooo ill be fixing that 🙃

OK so i somehow messed up and deleted everything past 2.9. HOWEVER i just went through all the trades and im 98% sure i got everything. im going to recheck tomorrow when i have more rest 😐 

please check your picks to make sure i have them right! 

Edited by SimsZilla