Rate my DRAFT Thread

EaglesPeteC

@Forge I think AJ Green is going to have the best year of his career this year. I saw the Bengals play a preseason game where he looked unstoppable. Dalton was throwing the ball with great timing and anticipation to him. He was putting the ball where only green had a chance to catch it and was doing so before green broke off his route. They looked like they had great chemistry. So I would be feeling very good about that pick. 

22 hours ago, bertuzzi said:

3 keepers anyone you want. Gurley, 4net and julio obviously i kept. Half point ppr any comments be appreciated.

QB- Cousins 

QB- M Ryan

RB- Gurley, Fournette, Hyde, CJ Anderson, D Martin

WR- Julio, E Sanders, R Woods, J Nelson

TE- Jordan Reed, AustinSefrin Jenkins

k- Prater

D- Minny

How many teams? Obviously those keepers are incredible but I would say I'm surprised you don't have a better #2 WR. You probably are the best team considering you have 3 guys possibly in the top-10

21 hours ago, Snake Plissken said:

How would my draft rank?  Feedback appreciated. 

10!Teams. Pick 2. 50-50 scoring. 

QB: Brees

RB: L Bell

RB: R Freeman

WR:  M Thomas

WR: K Allen

TE  E Engram

Flex: D Henry

D: Eagles

Bench

QB: Rivers

RB:  M Ingram, Kerryon Johnson,  CJ Anderson, M Brieda

WR:  N Agholor, K Stills

What is 50-50 scoring? I'm not a big Henry fan but I think you did very well

20 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

2nd and final 12 man ppr league

Russ

OBJ

Julio

Shady

Dion Lewis

Amari Cooper

Jordan Reed

Cohen

Kittle

Stills

Mack

Barber

Goff

Bernard

Interesting going 1-2 at WR. Really banking on Shady having 1 more good year. Your WRs are obviously a strength plus Russ/Reed have big potential. 

20 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

First year playin in a serious league again after a couple yrs off...lookin for feedback. PPR league:

1. OBJ

2. McCaffrey

3. Travis Kelce

4. Demaryius Thomas

5. Duke Johnson

6. Josh Gordon

7. Tarik Cohen

8. Cooper Kupp

9. Peyton Barber

10. James White

11. Carson Wentz

12. Anthony Miller

13. Texans D

14. Pat Mahomes

15. James Washington

16. Ryan Succop

Thanks!

I think you did very well in a PPR league. Honestly I really like all the picks. I think you nailed it

20 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

10 man ppr

1QB 2RB 2WR 1FLEX 1TE 1DST 1K

QB: D.Watson

RB1:GURLEY

RB2:D.FREEMAN

WR1: M.EVANS

WR2: JUJU 

FLEX: R.FREEMAN

TE: T.BURTON

D: RAVENS

K: COWBOYS NEW(HOMER PICK) Since kickers dont matter.

BENCH:

RB: M.INGRAM,  T.COLEMAN,T.COHEN,M.BREIDA

WR: EDELMAN,AGHOLOR,M.WILLIAMS

I know its a 10 man league but I think you did very well. 

20 hours ago, Forge said:

Had my money league draft tonight, aka, the only league I really care about. 

All I can say is, holy hell, what an unmitigated disaster. This may be my least favorite draft of all time. So I will admit to being discombobulated. A little back story: this is supposed to be a keeper league, but apparently, half the league decided not to do keepers, while others did. The other problem was that the first two rounds, because of the keepers that are supposed to happen, aren't snaked. So me, picking last, got the tenth pick, then didn't pick again until 20 and 21. 

Couple of notes- 2 qb league @ 6 points for a touchdown pass and -4 on ints. Quarterbacks are important! The league also rewards long touchdowns. 

So at the last second, I decided to quit my keeper as well because based on availability, I thought I could upgrade (because of my position, I had to keep a running back, which meant hunt). 

In round one:

Barkley. Overall, I thought this was an upgrade over hunt, so though I don't love Barkley, I prefer him to hunt. 

Rd2- 

This sucked. Long wait and My target was mccaffrey. He went the pick before mine which really screwed me. Hopkins, Adams, Allen, and Thomas went the four picks prior. Was my entire queue.

I was left with AJ green. 

Rd3- 

Gronk. Was really between he and Jordan Howard. The wide receiver available weren't inspiring (only Mike Evans or tyreke hill) and I thought I could make up this wide receiver production later. But I hate taking tight end this early. Absolutely despise it. This may be the entire reason I hate this draft.

Rd4 (40) - Larry Fitzgerald. Really not sure how he was still here. I thought this was great value, and I think it was a good way to make up that receiver production I was just thinking talking about

Rd 5 (41) - Royce Freeman. Part two of why I hate my draft. My rb2 is Royce Freeman. I almost had to go rb here. Collins and Henry were options, but I elected Freeman. 

Rd 6 (60) - drew Brees. I have nightmares about my QB situation last year, so I wanted to wait, but not too long. 7 QBs were already off the board at this point between rounds 3-5

Rd 7 (61) - Brandin Cooks. I don't know how to pass this up here, despite already having two wide receivers. I think I did a good job of passing on Mike Evans for gronk in round 3 and making that up. For comparison, the next receiver off the board went with three next pick and was Marvin Jones

Rd 8 (80) - Jared Goff. Again, 2 qb league. I'm hoping goffs high touchdown low ints from last year continues. Makes him a legit QB in this league and way undervalued.

Rd 9 (81) - Corey Davis. Love the value... No idea what to do with him. Could have gone running back, but the guy I would have targeted was barber who went a few picks later. Maybe I should have done that

Rd 10 (100) - Rams d. Yeah defense way too early, but all my starters were covered and a had a huge list of position players I was targeting to be available later. 

Rd11 (101)- Adrian Peterson. Is what it is.

Rd 12 (120) - Keelan Cole. Really great value I think. Again, where the hell am I putting him?

Rd 13 (121) - Matt Breida. Hope he gets the majority share ..

Rd 14 (140) - Jameis. I always make it a point to get three somewhat competent quarterbacks in this league. His suspension doesn't affect me 

For my final three picks, I took a kicker of course, but then went slightly different with regards to running backs- James Connor and Clement. Hoping their counterparts don't play in week one so I can start one of them. Also, I get nervous about players who miss all of tc and preseason, so I view committee as a slightly higher percentage handcuff

Final roster- 

QB - Brees, Goff, Winston

Rb - Barkley, Freeman, Breida, Peterson, Connor, Clement

Wr- green, Fitz, cooks, Davis, Cole (cooks would be the flex right now)

Te- Gronk (will pick up a backup week one when I know the running back situation. Kittle is a fa and I'm targeting him)

D - Rams

Kicker - Gould

I find a lack of true certain studs on this team disconcerting and I could struggle. Anyone going to convince me I'm overly harsh on my team?

I think you did very well overall. Did you have a keeper?

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think you did very well overall. Did you have a keeper?

It was actually that Hopkins / Hunt / Michael Thomas keeper question I had earlier. When I found out that half the league opted against the keeper, and I saw where I was drafting (10, without my next pick not coming until 20), I knew I had to keep Hunt. But when I did a quick number crunch on who was available and where I was picking, I figured at worst, I was going to end up with Barkley, who I liked over Hunt anyway. So I ditched Hunt, took the extra pick, and got Barkley instead. 

19 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

14 team auction PPR

Mahomes

Gurley, Austin Ekeler, Jeremy Hill, Perine and Frank Gore

Brown, Diggs, Keelan Cole, Mike Williams, Calvin Ridley and James Washington 

Ricky Seals-Jones

Lambo

Seattle

Starts 3 WRs

Man you went all-in on Gurley/Brown. I like the WRs and the potential of Mahomes/RSJ. 14 team leagues are rough though

9 hours ago, VIKINGS101011 said:

My least favorite team I drafted this year. 10 team/.5 PPR. 2 Keepers. My keepers were Fournette and Julio

QB: Matt Stafford
RB: Leonard Fournette
RB: LeSean McCoy
WR: Julio Jones
WR/TE: Travis Kelce
Flex: Alex Collins
D/ST: Rams
K: Justin Tucker

Bench
WR: Juju Smith Schuster
RB: Marlon Mack
WR: Alshon Jeffrey
RB: Adrian Peterson
RB: Aaron Jones
WR: Mike Williams
TE: David Njoku
WR: Dez Bryant

Great team. The keeper aspect was huge for you. Your whole starting lineup is great and have solid depth too

7 hours ago, Eagles23 said:

I was pretty satisfied with this draft. Seeing what others think

12 man PPR I had pick 8

QB: Wentz/Carr

RB: Devonta Freeman, Barber, Chris Carson, Alfred Morris, Corey Clement, James Conner

WR: Odell, TY Hilton, Jarvis, Lockett, and Moncrief

TE: Jimmy Graham, Trey Burton

I saw James Conner chilling in free agency, dropped my kicker and picked him up to watch how the Leveon situation unfolds. Thinking of dropping Moncrief for a kicker come Sunday

Hoping to eventually trade a RB or Burton for some WR depth

Not crazy about you taking Odell at pick 8 . I feel like you're hurting badly at RB2 & flex. I would drop Moncrief for Conner too

4 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Non-PPR:

QB: Aaron Rodgers

RB: Ezekiel Elliott

RB: Melvin Gordon

WR: Adam Thielen

WR: Josh Gordon

WR: Doug Baldwin

TE: Rob Gronkowski

FLEX: Golden Taint

DEF: Jaguars D/ST

K: Greg Zuerlein

BENCH:

Carson Wentz

Marshawn Lynch

Dion Lewis

Michael Crabtree

Robby Anderson

Fix your flex bro lol

Also, how the heck did you get Zeke and Gordon? Throw in Gronk, Rodgers, Baldwin etc, was this an 8 team league or smaller?

10-team league, pick No. 7. How'd I do?

QB: Philip Rivers, Mitchell Trubisky (I only plan to play him during Rivers' bye, when he plays Indianapolis I believe)

RB: Alvin Kamara, Kareem Hunt, Jay Ajayi, Tevin Coleman, Kerryon Johnson

WR: Adam Thielen, Doug Baldwin, Corey Davis, Josh Doctson, Keelan Cole, DeVante Parker

TE: Evan Engram

D/ST: Chicago Bears (I plan to pick up a new defense every week based on matchups, but Chicago is a good D/ST)

K: Jake Elliott

Last minute family money league: 10 teams non-PPR I had pick 5. Was sort of upset because I felt pigeon-holed to take AB so I did but I got lucky that Gordon fell to 16 and then Howard to 25. Standard lineup, QB, 2 RB, 2 WR  1Flex, TE

QB: Cam Newton & Jared Goff

RB: Melvin Gordon, Jordan Howard, Royce Freeman, Mark Ingram, Aaron Jones

WR: Antonio Brown, Josh Gordon, Alshon Jeffrey, Cooper Kupp, Keelan Cole

TE: Jack Doyle & Trey Burton

I am very excited about this draft. A few times I found myself loving 1 RB at the spot and like 6-8 WRs so I was able to take the RB and still get my WR the next round. TE is definitely a weakness but once the top-8 were taken it was kind of a crapshoot. I didn't want to take a QB this early but Cam was sliding and I have him rated highly enough. Smaller leagues I'd rather have 2 very good QBs/TEs since I feel like my bench will be very strong throughout the year and I don't really need a 4th/5th RB/WR option to consider starting. I took some risks at WR knowing that AB was a must-start no matter what so I rolled with the potential of Gordon/Jeffrey and thought Kupp's matchup vs Oakland was plenty good to roll with as a starter if Gordon & Alshon cant go. Not a big fan of Doyle & Burton really but all the other remotely decent TEs were gone and figured since I technically can start both albeit unlikely, I love my Top-4 RB/WRs and this isn't a league that trades much

Archived