Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

Teams are just daring the Nuggets to shoot 3’s. Jokic’s 3Pt shot % has gone down every year. Teams would rather him play around the arc than down on the low block or elbow. Murray needs spacing to get to the rim, he’s not quick enough and his handles are still shaky. Harris can no longer score near the rim efficiently. He’d rather take the floater than the contact. He really needs to be an efficient 3 and D guy. What’s killed the Nuggets is the bench will give up any momentum the starters creates. Most nights the bench just can’t score. Malone fiddled with lineups early in the season and he really should consider rolling one or two starters with the bench every game like last year. Malone needs to get Grant playing better by playing him with the starters more and less with the bench unit. Grant is too good to be as bad as he has been.

25 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

Just curious if any of you have tried NFL Game Pass? It's supposed to provide a condensed game and the "all 22"

You’d like it.  I got it years ago when I was living in Nebraska and not able to watch all the Broncos games.  If I had the time I’d have kept it to watch more closely what was going. 

On 12/13/2019 at 9:34 PM, thebestever6 said:

Anyone dabble in the stock market? I invested in British tobacco bc of the dividends lol.

If you’re looking for a good stable affordable sure thing dividend stock I invest in national retail properties. Not going to get you rich over night but a pretty good one to constantly having your money grow. Dividend Yield is at 5% I believe. Might be worth checking out.

this is my first post so I thought I’d just include this as well. Been reading the forum since I was in high school first getting on it around 2011. Just saved up enough money during summer break to buy nfl Sunday ticket and stumbled across the website and loved how fast team info got on the page compared to the official Denver website and ESPN so I stuck around reading all of y’alls mocks and game day threads ever since. Just thought I’d stop being a creep and finally make an account.

Edited by Griff254
  • Like 5

On 12/13/2019 at 10:05 PM, thebestever6 said:

Are penny stocks worth it?

Waste of money. Don’t bother. 

If you want sound advice, just get an index fund with a high dividend yield. 

If you want to be adventurous, look for a stock in a growing market that makes a profit but is undervalued. Don't buy anything less than $1 per share. My first stock was a nutritional supplement business a la Advocare. I bought it at $10.50 per share and it quickly went to $16 per share. Of course I didn't sell it. It ended up going down to 7 bucks. :| That's the stock market for ya. But it wasn't a sad ending; now it's back up to $16 but it took like 3 years.

The moral of the story is: if you're picking a single stock, you're basically gambling. 

Edited by Joe_is_the_best
  • Like 1

On 12/15/2019 at 7:35 PM, germ-x said:

You’d like it.  I got it years ago when I was living in Nebraska and not able to watch all the Broncos games.  If I had the time I’d have kept it to watch more closely what was going. 

@AKRNA

I just want to echo this post. Your perspective of OL play in particular is so valuable and unique to this forum, I would love to see you have the ability to get those All-22 breakdowns in any time you want. Game Pass is awesome and well worth the purchase IMO. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...