Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

19 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

So this girl I got a crush on I sent edible arrangements to. The day of Valentine's day she asks if I had a date or any plans. I say no I'm losing my abilities lol I asked her and she said she was going right to bed and frowned.

When she got the edible arrangements she said it was weird but cute. She didn't look at me today or talk to me can I salvage this?

Salvageable? Dude. You're in.

3 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Lmao very smooth she actually said it was strange but cute. Strange is a little better than weird.

Shoot your shot bro! She asked about your plans, and pouted about not having any - ask her if she wants to go see a movie or something. Start some stupid back and forth app (trivia crack) to keep conversations going. Boom you're in.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Royal_VT said:

Shoot your shot bro! She asked about your plans, and pouted about not having any - ask her if she wants to go see a movie or something. Start some stupid back and forth app (trivia crack) to keep conversations going. Boom you're in.

Should I ask her to a bonfire or out for dinner?

Dorrell definitely isn’t my favorite choice but if he can get to a few bowls and fill a good staff should be ok. I wouldn’t feel too great about that hire, I think CSU went cheap on Addazio and should’ve hired Tony Alford, who could recruit really well there and at least has potential as a coach. My wife’s step dad worked in the AD for years at CSU and didn’t like that hire. 

At least not as screwed as UNC with Eddie Mac.

On 2/26/2020 at 8:25 PM, broncosfan07 said:

Dorrell definitely isn’t my favorite choice but if he can get to a few bowls and fill a good staff should be ok. I wouldn’t feel too great about that hire, I think CSU went cheap on Addazio and should’ve hired Tony Alford, who could recruit really well there and at least has potential as a coach. My wife’s step dad worked in the AD for years at CSU and didn’t like that hire. 

At least not as screwed as UNC with Eddie Mac.

Everyone and their brother wanted Tony Alford. And despite my best efforts, I haven't been able to figure out what happened there. I've told people not to go totally nuts that he wasn't the choice as entirely possible he didn't want the job or a big red flag came up in his background check or something of that sort. It's the hire I wanted but I've had to talk more than a few people off the ledge. I even have one friend, who played for Sonny in the early 1990s and has been a season ticket holder since he graduated, cancel his season seats for next fall. 

The UNC hire of Eddy Mac was interesting and a lot of UNC boosters and supporters I know love it, but I'm always very skeptical of a "celebrity" hire. It's very likely the biggest win UNC got from the move was that they won the Colorado news cycle for a week. I'm not sure how he will pan out as a HC.