Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Thoughts on getting a girls number? Should she put yours in her phone or the opposite? This girl is out of my league but is so flirty and curses around me lol. Don't wanna make it awkward.

ideally get her number so you can get a chance to instigate. just don't be a creep if she's not into it lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

Thoughts on getting a girls number? Should she put yours in her phone or the opposite? This girl is out of my league but is so flirty and curses around me lol. Don't wanna make it awkward.

Just ask her for her number and say you wanna take her out sometime because you like her. Girls like a guy who can nut up and be direct/honest. If she's into it, she won't have any issues giving it to you. If she's not, then dancing around it by giving your number to her first isn't gonna do any good anyway. Plus it will make you look like kind of a p***y and the world already has plenty of those. Good luck brotha! *Salute*

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

Just ask her for her number and say you wanna take her out sometime because you like her. Girls like a guy who can nut up and be direct/honest. If she's into it, she won't have any issues giving it to you. If she's not, then dancing around it by giving your number to her first isn't gonna do any good anyway. Plus it will make you look like kind of a p***y and the world already has plenty of those. Good luck brotha! *Salute*

Thanks broski odds are she smiles and curses around everyone. Like Wayne G said you miss 100% of the shots you don't take lol. Its weird because she told me what road she lived on just skipped the digits. 

One day we were talking about me being hungover. I'm just old school didn't wanna get her number hungover. Want her to make her feel valued ya know?

I know my smile gets big when I see her I just hope I don't have watery eyes lol . Looking like spongebob over here.

Edited by thebestever6

Yeah @thebestever6 don’t ever appear hesitant/weak/unsure of yourself. Being confident and comfortable with who you are is one of the most important traits for girls. 

Like 1234567 said, just say you like her and you’d like to hang out. Worst she can do is say no. I’ve been shot down before. Every guy has. It sucks sure but it’s not the end of the world. 

And who cares if she’s out of your league? Girls who are worth it always are. My girl is out my league, as those of you who are friends with me on Facebook can plainly see, lol. Aim high. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Yeah @thebestever6 don’t ever appear hesitant/weak/unsure of yourself. Being confident and comfortable with who you are is one of the most important traits for girls. 

Like 1234567 said, just say you like her and you’d like to hang out. Worst she can do is say no. I’ve been shot down before. Every guy has. It sucks sure but it’s not the end of the world. 

And who cares if she’s out of your league? Girls who are worth it always are. My girl is out my league, as those of you who are friends with me on Facebook can plainly see, lol. Aim high. 

Thanks man,lol I gotta get outta the mindset that I'm not cursed anymore lol. And the curses that we have are the one self imposed. 

1 hour ago, broncofan48 said:

Going to Vegas for bachelor party end of April any suggestions on things to do?  Besides the obvious haha and by obvious I mean going to the corner where Tupac was shot and finding the sewer entrance he used to escape before heading to Cuba

Depending on how the group feels, I'd recommend a gun range. We did one in Charleston for my buddy's bachelor party and everyone had a blast. It's a good way to break up the typically clubbing and what not, unless you don't want to take a break lol.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

Depending on how the group feels, I'd recommend a gun range. We did one in Charleston for my buddy's bachelor party and everyone had a blast. It's a good way to break up the typically clubbing and what not, unless you don't want to take a break lol.

Oh heck yea that’s a great idea.  Us Montana boys love to shoot stuff haha

2 hours ago, broncofan48 said:

Going to Vegas for bachelor party end of April any suggestions on things to do?  Besides the obvious haha and by obvious I mean going to the corner where Tupac was shot and finding the sewer entrance he used to escape before heading to Cuba

The best strip club there is treasures.  We did the club  crawl 5 straight nights you get two free drinks at each bar no covers. Just a 60 dollar flat rate fee and they supply a party bus it's an awesome time have fun. Also I saw David Copperfield that guy is amazing.