Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:19 PM, thebestever6 said:

Thanks broski odds are she smiles and curses around everyone. Like Wayne G said you miss 100% of the shots you don't take lol. Its weird because she told me what road she lived on just skipped the digits. 

One day we were talking about me being hungover. I'm just old school didn't wanna get her number hungover. Want her to make her feel valued ya know?

I know my smile gets big when I see her I just hope I don't have watery eyes lol . Looking like spongebob over here.

She doesn't give a rats arse how you look. She wants a confident guy. Google, "The Confidence Thread" - should be on bodybuildingforums if you need assistance channeling your inner wild. Primal is best. They eat it up.

Oh, girls love games...all the time. Don't get too serious or it gets stale and loses the fun factor. Spontaneous is best. Don't be asking her what she wants to do because she's looking at you for what to do.

Edited by The Helicopter
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, The Helicopter said:

She doesn't give a rats arse how you look. She wants a confident guy. Google, "The Confidence Thread" - should be on bodybuildingforums if you need assistance channeling your inner wild. Primal is best. They eat it up.

Oh, girls love games...all the time. Don't get too serious or it gets stale and loses the fun factor. Spontaneous is best. Don't be asking her what she wants to do because she's looking at you for what to do.

Oh I know I never been more confident lol. Not like d bag but just idk I keep her wanting to talk to me.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Is cooks that much better than tavon? And does obj go to New England?

Yes he's far better than Austin.  What New England is going to do next is super interesting.  Trade for OBJ and go for one more SuperBowl and then when the cap issues arise Belicheck is riding off into the sunset?  Or trade up for a QBOTF?

Personally this feels like it has McDaniels' fingerprints all over this.  Reminiscent of a few moves here

• Like 1

16 hours ago, broncofan48 said:

Yes he's far better than Austin.  What New England is going to do next is super interesting.  Trade for OBJ and go for one more SuperBowl and then when the cap issues arise Belicheck is riding off into the sunset?  Or trade up for a QBOTF?

Personally this feels like it has McDaniels' fingerprints all over this.  Reminiscent of a few moves here

There is no way OBJ is part of this IMO.  I think it has to be LT and QBOF or WR

Just now, AnAngryAmerican said:

Maybe. Maybe not. Belichick has something cooking here; it will be fascinating to see what they do. 

Assuming the Josh McDaniels train will be ramping up, I would think BB and Kraft would want to give him a QB as a parting gift?

I guess it may be possible that they are willing to sell out of a playmaker.  Just don't think it fit's the Patriot way, especially his demand for this huge new contract.

3 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

There's a scheme of some sort afoot over there, honestly now the most compelling part of the offseason until the draft

Or it may be as simple as they love to trade away guys in the last year of their deal and get value and saw this one as too good to pass up.

I agree though.  The fact that we are even talking about it, makes me super curious.