Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

8 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Well guys, I'm officially a parent.

Friday night we had a baby girl, delivered via cesarean, who is healthy as can be and weighed in at 7lbs, 15oz.  

Congrats Dan! You are going to be a zombie for the next several weeks due to sleep deprivation but it gets better!

• Like 2

On 25/02/2019 at 6:43 PM, AnAngryAmerican said:

Friday night we had a baby girl, delivered via cesarean, who is healthy as can be and weighed in at 7lbs, 15oz.  

Congrats Dan! I hope the three of you are doing well.

On an unrelated note - I need all of you religious folk to get praying that Liverpool don't win the Premier League. You've no idea how unbearable it will be if they do. Imagine Chiefs fans x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 .....

• Like 1

On 25/02/2019 at 7:43 PM, AnAngryAmerican said:

Congrats and welcome in the new world where everybody  and everything is dangerous !!

Don't forget to sleep !!!! 25 month for me without one complete night !!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

What is happening to keenum? Will he be released?

Preference would be to try to find a trade partner (obv a 6th rounder in return at best). Next would be for him to take a pay cut to remain backup in Denver. If those fail, I expect he will be released. 

• Like 1

Does anyone know of a twitter account that tweets pick by pick the draft? I am not looking for someone like an analyst who will have insight and other tweets, just want a clean format "Round 1 Pick 1 - Arizona Cardinals select Kyler Murray, Quarterback, Oklahoma". I have found similar account for MLB Home Runs and NFL Touchdowns which are great. But I will be traveling during Draft weekend and my flight lands at 10:30pm EST Thursday night, so I will be following via twitter most likely. 

Also I wonder historically which pick they get to by the 10:30pm EST (start is at 8:30pm EST I beleive).

Edit: 8pm start, last year Pick 10 was 9:10PM, Pick 21 was 10:25PM and Pick 32 11:30PM.

Edited by Royal_VT