Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

On The Rocks is dope, you guys should listen.

If you guys enjoys sports podcasts you should check out Domonique Foxworths podcast "The Secret to Victory", its pretty great. Domonique has a very different voice than how he looks. He has had an episode with Peyton/Eli, JJ Watt, Serena Williams...etc. 

Re: Cam I think it's the shoulder.   It's probably not even close to 100 percent yet.   Might never be.  They said it was the smaller version of the operation (labrum cleanup rather than full reconstruction) - but anytime the throwing shoulder is involved, for players who actually throw (as opposed to DL, LB, RB's, etc.) - the outlook on recovery is a lot murkier.  IND fans have to be holding their breath on Luck being back to the guy he was before, no guarantee there.  

And while it may not be a huge dropoff, remember Cam was never an accurate QB.  So even a small dropoff or physical limitation after his surgery, and the worst part of his game is now even more exposed.   It's eye opening.

Edited by Broncofan

14 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

LOL at Jessie James Decker and an even bigger LOL at her idiot husband. 

These two are, almost literally, class 101 on how not to become celebrities. 

Thank God they're not longer embarrassing the Broncos organization.

Decker is an idiot. More interested in getting his name in the paper than actually catching passes.

I’m thankful we replaced him with Sanders who was not only better than him but also substantially cheaper.

14 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

Decker is an idiot. More interested in getting his name in the paper than actually catching passes.

I’m thankful we replaced him with Sanders who was not only better than him but also substantially cheaper.

Wife making a decision about her money is all that is. 

And yes, we certainly made the right decision and I think most people here 100% supported it 

So the used car market in Texas is pretty dry...and honestly w/ good financing on new cars im okay paying 5-6 k more for a new car. 

I'm deciding between the new civic (20k), new golf (18k), new jetta (15k) and new mazda3 (17k). If anyone has any recommendations similar to those cars let me know. In a position where I don't have to put much money down and get really low interest rates so I think I'm gonna make a decision before the end of the month  

22 minutes ago, champ11 said:

So the used car market in Texas is pretty dry...and honestly w/ good financing on new cars im okay paying 5-6 k more for a new car. 

I'm deciding between the new civic (20k), new golf (18k), new jetta (15k) and new mazda3 (17k). If anyone has any recommendations similar to those cars let me know. In a position where I don't have to put much money down and get really low interest rates so I think I'm gonna make a decision before the end of the month  

Have you drove any of them? When my wife and I bought our SUV, we test drove the Highlander and Pilot which easily made our choice for us and we went with a smoother ride in the Highlander.

Oh, I used to have a 2011 Civic SI and I loved it so I am a bit biased there.

Edited by iLikeDefense
  • Like 1