Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

2 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Type A personalities tend to be detail-oriented, perfectionists.  It has nothing to do with crotch-pulls, flag-planting on the visitor field, or the refusing-to-shake-hands stunt he did last night vs. a team he had ZERO history with.   

Oh that's just (thin skin) asset to that trait and immaturity at it's finest. Any guy who lets Colin Cowherd get under his skin has to grow up super fast.

2 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

One thing is for sure, we signed the wrong ex-Vikings QB last summer. Teddy has been balling, albeit he has elite weapons to work with.

I hate Sean Payton idk why. But he's also done an excellent coaching job this year so far.

He's my coach of the year so far.

9 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Wrong sport but Dave Roberts is the most likely manager to get fired in the offseason.  Losing with an unspent bullet in Kenley Jansen in the 8th / 10th (after the 4 runs were scored).  Wow. 

I went to bed in the 4th when the centerfielder made the nice play to save a run can't believe they blew that lol.

7 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

I would love that for like an alternate two games a year. Like a color rush type concept. 

I would want that full time.  I hate Denver’s current uniforms and always have.  The navy blue just sucks compared to the powder blue.  I also like the old logo better than the current as well.  The uniforms you posted are a nice combo of the old and new.

14 minutes ago, germ-x said:

I would want that full time.  I hate Denver’s current uniforms and always have.  The navy blue just sucks compared to the powder blue.  I also like the old logo better than the current as well.  The uniforms you posted are a nice combo of the old and new.

I agree long term I'm just saying if they like phased it in. That whole concept just pops out at you.