Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

I have a BILLION dollar Idea that can save this country and want to remain anonymous while just collecting money for it.

The message is important not who said it best way of doing that? I dont wanna share my story, I don't want publicity, I don't want attention I just wanna pursue happiness. 

I am currently in Houston working at the children’s hospital for a month and the rental apartment is across the street from NRG stadium. I figure I don’t have to work until 6AM so I’ll go over for a bit and tailgate. Nope. These people require you to show a ticket to get into the —ing parking lot! Who does that?

I hope they lose

• Like 1

2 hours ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

I am currently in Houston working at the children’s hospital for a month and the rental apartment is across the street from NRG stadium. I figure I don’t have to work until 6AM so I’ll go over for a bit and tailgate. Nope. These people require you to show a ticket to get into the —ing parking lot! Who does that?

I hope they lose

Yeah that is messed up. 

So I know most of you are Coloradoans, but if you ever get a chance to attend the Cat/Griz college football game in Montana I highly recommend it.  A bitter rivalry dating back to the 1890's with the location alternating between the 2 beautiful mountain towns of Missoula/Bozeman it makes for one of the most fun weekends around 

• Like 1

This has me a bit confused. Jackson is 6 of 6, 9.5 YPA with 2 TD's but he doesn't have a perfect QB rating. Right now it's 145.8.

How much better can you get? What exactly does he need to do to get a perfect rating.

Do they figure sacks into the equation?

Okay, now he's 9/9, 9.7 YPA with 3 TD's and he's still at 146.5. Sacks must figure in pretty heavily.

Edited by AKRNA

5 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

After all that talk about QBs last year in the top 10, the 2019 NFL MVP was the last to go. Incredible.

Just shows you that an ability to evaluate talent > draft position.

Very clutch for the Ravens to jump into the first and get that 5th year option 

2 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

A lovely parting gift from Ozzie Newsome. That said, they passed on him too so even they had no idea how good he was.

who cares tho, tbh. we have the most worthless offense in the NFL for the past 4 years and wouldn't even bring him in for a workout. i despise this front office lmao  

In a fantasy football dilemma and dropped last weeks game by .4 to miss locking up a playoff spot.  Now I am in an almost must win this week against the best team in the league.

Anyway it’s Superflex and you start 10 players. Must start a minimum of 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, and 1 TE.  Below are the players I’m starting no matter what.

QB: Mahomes/Foles

RB: Barkley/Henry

WR: Sutton/Kirk/Parker

TE: Waller

That leaves me picking any 2 of these players for my final 2 spots.

Chris Carson, Ronald Jones, Rashaad Penny, Sterling Shepard, Mohamed Sanu, Mecole Hardman, Greg Olsen.

Carson would’ve easily been starting (literally just traded for him to help make a playoff push 2 weeks ago) but now it’s questionable as to whether he is in a 50/50 timeshare.

Edited by germ-x

Jones is an easy call.  Jax D is leaky vs. run. 

Carson got benched for fumbling.  He will get the job back as long as he stops fumbling.  The bigger issue is that the Min matchup is awful.  That’s a pass funnel O.  

Is this PPR or standard?  In PPR if a guy like Russell Gage is out there I’d go there.  And drop Sanu.   Health / snaps / targets (in ppr) above all else at this stage. 

6 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Jones is an easy call.  Jax D is leaky vs. run. 

Carson got benched for fumbling.  He will get the job back as long as he stops fumbling.  The bigger issue is that the Min matchup is awful.  That’s a pass funnel O.  

Is this PPR or standard?  In PPR if a guy like Russell Gage is out there I’d go there.  And drop Sanu.   Health / snaps / targets (in ppr) above all else at this stage. 

It’s Dynasty and it’s PPR.  I’ve been leaning jones the entire time, so I’m probably going him.  For me it’s down to Carson or Shepard for that 10th spot.  Golden Tate is possibly out and Shepard has caught 5 balls in every game he’s played in though he hasn’t done much with it in terms of yardage.