Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

Mahomes is an absolutely terrific player, but his inability to deliver the football on time will always make him capable of laying an egg.  Not that he will today this early, but with the 49ers front of 5 1st round pick pass rushers, you can’t hold the ball too long.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

juszczyk has been arguably the game MVP 

Yep.  Him or Bosa.  Bosa has made Fisher look like a JV player all game.

What a predictable and boring SB, though, luckily there is a chance for some excitement in these next 9 minutes.

Lol how do you manage to make it all the way to the NFL without learning to turn and look for the football as a CB? Drives me nuts when I see players make that mistake. I would have been running till I puked for that in practice if I’d done that in high school. 

Just now, 1234567 said:

That’s twice now that Kyle Shanahan has taken his foot off another team’s throat in the Super Bowl. You’d think he’d learn at some point. 

Yeah.  SF handed this game to KC.  SF talent wise was top to bottom the best team on the field, when you have the best team and lose, that’s typically at the fault of the coaches.