Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

I know it might sound crazy, but I think the Nuggets should take a run at Giannis.  I heard he doesn't want to live in a big city like LA, Chicago, or NYC.  So, Denver might serve as a better market for him to live in.  As well he would have much more younger talent surrounding him than he had in Milwaukee. If you had a front court of Giannis, MPJ, and Jokic, that'd be kind of fun. 

On 9/16/2020 at 8:40 PM, paul-mac said:

I think the Lakers will be one series too far, but I’m so proud of this Nuggets team. Set up for another deep run next year. 

Denver seemed to struggle in the regular season when the Lakers went big (Howard/McGee, Davis and Lebron).

I think the Lakers matchup is ideal for Jamal. We're going to need him and at least one other perimeter shooter because points in the paint will be so difficult.

Grant, Craig, Porter are all going to need to step up and hit open shots in order to have a a chance. Also really need to be better at getting to the line(part of this is actually getting calls from the refs). I don’t see us winning the series but these Lakers are not better than the 08-09 team and we don’t have any idiots like Anthony Carter to throw the game away.