Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

And Denver’s game 100% should not have been moved unless there is another positive case before the game.  That was a move to get Cam ready to play.  Had nothing to do with protections and covid.  

Which helps 2 of my fantasy teams.  But yeah, it was making sure the Patriots don’t drop a game to someone they shouldn’t. 

Why in the hell are the Bears throwing the ball with 1 minute left?  I don’t get anything that’s happened tonight.  It’s AWFUL.  Like it was all planned to give Brady a minute to win the game.

Edited by germ-x

I know the chances of this happening are incredibly slim, but what would be the disadvantage of drafting Kyle Pitts and running a 2 TE set offense?... especially given the speed Fant has. It would create unpredictablity of run or pass each play, keep defenses either in big personnel to defend the run creating mismatches for our TEs and WRs on the outside against often single high safety looks. Or if team go smaller to defend our receiving threats, it would allow us to run down their throats... I get that spread offenses are the thing right now, I’m just waiting for a coach to take advantage of the plethora of TE skill in and coming into the league. Add to the fact that they are cheaper overall than WRs and add to the run game as well as the pass. Ideally I think this offense would work best with a very mobile QB like Cam, Russ, Jackson and Allen, where you can have play designs with 3 WR and 2 TE and still have a running threat. 

6 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Why are WE getting F-ed over? When will we play Miami? Why is more of OUR schedule being changed? They are the ones who couldn’t self quarantine properly. I say make them forfeit.

Oh it's bc the NFL determined us and Miami aren't a playoff team so we don't matter apparently. The Patriots will complete for a playoff spot supposedly

1 hour ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Another “Patriot Way” guy and another hot coordinator some here wanted us to hire both got canned tonight as Atlanta fired Dan Quinn and Thomas Dimitroff.

Yep.  Throw Adam Gase, Vic Fangio, Mike Zimmer, Kyle Shanahan, and Mike McCarthy in that mix too.  All HCs under performing based on their teams talent.