Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

Noah Fant went to bat for Drew on twitter, Chubb had, risner, a multitude of guys. 

I feel busting out as the probable outcome for Drew as the all likelihood the rest of the season when I read this message board, and watch stretches of his play.

Then I read Fsngios committed and all his teammates going up to bat for him and it just feels different. It feels more growing pains then busting out. 

It just feels for better or worse Drew is the Guy think some people are in for a rude awakening glad his teammates haven't sold out.

2 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Noah Fant went to bat for Drew on twitter, Chubb had, risner, a multitude of guys. 

I feel busting out as the probable outcome for Drew as the all likelihood the rest of the season when I read this message board, and watch stretches of his play.

Then I read Fsngios committed and all his teammates going up to bat for him and it just feels different. It feels more growing pains then busting out. 

It just feels for better or worse Drew is the Guy think some people are in for a rude awakening glad his teammates haven't sold out.

Under what circumstances would his teammates not defend him or publicly support him? Sorry but this is just wishful thinking. He plays better down the stretch or they’re moving on.

Just now, BroncoBruin said:

Under what circumstances would his teammates not defend him or publicly support him? Sorry but this is just wishful thinking. He plays better down the stretch or they’re moving on.

Teammates aren't obligated to talk up teammates I mean did anyone talk Up brock who almost got 6 years to prove himself with us or Lynch I don't recall.

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

Teammates aren't obligated to talk up teammates I mean did anyone talk Up brock who almost got 6 years to prove himself with us or Lynch I don't recall.

You’re really reaching here. Brock and Paxton never earned a starting job here and we know what a doofus Paxton was. Teammates probably do like Drew but that’s not an indicator that things will turn around. Lot of good guys out there who teammates love, who then lose their jobs. And those teammates don’t miss a beat in praising the next guy. 

The stakes are very clear for Drew. He plays better or it’s over. Twitter clap backs from frustrated players will not save him.

2 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

You’re really reaching here. Brock and Paxton never earned a starting job here and we know what a doofus Paxton was. Teammates probably do like Drew but that’s not an indicator that things will turn around. Lot of good guys out there who teammates love, who then lose their jobs. And those teammates don’t miss a beat in praising the next guy. 

The stakes are very clear for Drew. He plays better or it’s over. Twitter clap backs from frustrated players will not save him.

Exactly.  Paxton Lynch was jumping up and down like they won the SB when he lost the job to Siemian in the preseason.  Weirdest thing I’ve ever witnessed in my life.

But Lock has to perform.  What teammates and coaches are saying doesn’t mean anything.  He’s been awful in 12 NFL starts.  

He has shown flashes of a very good QB, but not enough to keep his job.  He has the rest of the season to outright win the job or Denver will be bringing in a player they expect to compete and win the job over Lock next offseason.

42 minutes ago, germ-x said:

Exactly.  Paxton Lynch was jumping up and down like they won the SB when he lost the job to Siemian in the preseason.  Weirdest thing I’ve ever witnessed in my life.

At some point we really need someone from the Broncos front office to go on the record about how the pre-draft process with Paxton played out. I forget which Denver media member said this but essentially they knew Paxton wasn’t going to make it just listening to the guy talk for the first time. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

At some point we really need someone from the Broncos front office to go on the record about how the pre-draft process with Paxton played out. I forget which Denver media member said this but essentially they knew Paxton wasn’t going to make it just listening to the guy talk for the first time. 

A site called QB speak was right on back then: https://web.archive.org/web/20160310074554/https://qbspeak.com/2016/02/27/video-analysis-paxton-lynch-is-a-certified-bust/

Here is a poignant quote from this article:

If your team ends up drafting Paxton Lynch they will be in the quarterback market again in 2-3 years.

Edited by 7DnBrnc53

16 hours ago, germ-x said:

But Lock has to perform.  What teammates and coaches are saying doesn’t mean anything.  He’s been awful in 12 NFL starts.  

He has shown flashes of a very good QB, but not enough to keep his job.  He has the rest of the season to outright win the job or Denver will be bringing in a player they expect to compete and win the job over Lock next offseason.

Exactly my thoughts.

How about making a GDT?