Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

20 hours ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Crazy that 3 of the top 10 FAs in terms of money signed started the season on the nuggets last year, AND none of them were more than platoon players (an argument could be made for grant but at the end of the day he still only averaged 26 min a game and was often on the bench in crunch time)

Grant is overrated (he's actually a wing moreso than a big) but fills a necessary skillset that is tough to find. Losing him is tough. Can't believe he turned down the same money from the nuggets.

but a 60m dollar deal for grant could have hurt the nuggets more than losing him does. they don't have a guy that can guard bron/kawhi/pg etc. so that will be a goal moving forward 

• Like 1

On 11/22/2020 at 12:46 PM, broncosfan_101 said:

Say what you will about our QB situation, but at least we don’t have $59+M guaranteed to Carson Wentz after this season. 😂

I look forward to Roseman restructuring another five contracts so he can keep that bad team together and be 200 million over the cap in 2023. 

Edited by BroncoBruin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

I think he's just Hall of Very good never got what people saw in him. I have no clue why his nickname was called the sheriff.

Yeah man I'm with you. If we're gonna take the kids gloves off and be completely honest, PFM is prob one of the most overrated quarterbacks of all time. Just look at his career here in Denver. Are we really gonna pretend that he would have had the same success if it weren't for Knowshon Moreno? Doubt it.

• Like 1

Just now, 1234567 said:

Yeah man I'm with you. If we're gonna take the kids gloves off and be completely honest, PFM is prob one of the most overrated quarterbacks of all time. Just look at his career here in Denver. Are we really gonna pretend that he would have had the same success if it weren't for Knowshon Moreno? Doubt it.

Nah man where would Peyton of been without Rahim the dream Moore. Guy showed flashes of ed freaking Reed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

Nah man where would Peyton of been without Rahim the dream Moore. Guy showed flashes of ed freaking Reed.

Oh don't even get me started. Or how about that 2013 defense? Having to hold every team we faced to under 40 to even have a chance. I hope Manning bought them all a lot of steak dinners. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1234567 said:

Oh don't even get me started. Or how about that 2013 defense? Having to hold every team we faced to under 40 to even have a chance. I hope Manning bought them all a lot of steak dinners. 

The defense was instrumental that year I mean that Dallas game was a snooze fest them woodyard seals the deal and picks Romo smh .