Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

The defense was instrumental that year I mean that Dallas game was a snooze fest them woodyard seals the deal and picks Romo smh .

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who sees it that way. So many people on this forum are brainwashed by the mainstream media into thinking PFM was actually an all time great. Pshh.

• Like 1

I would only want him if I’d have a young guy we pair him up with - but Fitzmagic is a great backup / stopgap who can help young QB’s learn on the job faster.   Love his professionalism (contrast that to Flacco’s “I’m here to start” when BAL drafted Lamar): 

• Like 1

On 11/29/2020 at 4:11 AM, AnAngryAmerican said:

Shocking to see the Patriot Way not work out in Detroit as Quinn and Patricia were fired.

If only there had been some clue....

How did Matt Patricia impress ANYONE during an interview? Genuinely not sure if I have ever seen a human being with less charisma and less impressive mannerisms.

Bob Quinn was in the same building as both Patricia and Flores, yet somehow thought Patricia was the better choice. Incredible.

9 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

How did Matt Patricia impress ANYONE during an interview? Genuinely not sure if I have ever seen a human being with less charisma and less impressive mannerisms.

Bob Quinn was in the same building as both Patricia and Flores, yet somehow thought Patricia was the better choice. Incredible.

The second they hired Quinn in 2016, who spent his entire career with the Patriots, the writing was on the wall that he would find any excuse he could to fire Jim Caldwell and bring in someone, anyone, from New England. 

Organizational nepotism (I guess that’s what you call it) happens with every team, e.g. we signed Callahan who has played for Fangio in Chicago, but the New England cohort takes it to a whole different new level, and not just players. We saw it here under McDaniels and we’ve seen it everywhere, without fail, where someone from New England got a coaching or FO job. If they were able to look outside the box a little bit they might find more success. Or some success. 

Edited by AnAngryAmerican

Well wife and I both started having symptoms late Sunday and tested positive so looks like I’ll “get” to watch the next 2 games. After having 4 weeks off for paternity leave in October by far this is the most games in a season I’ve gotten to watch since Peyton was here. Not entirely sure that’s a good thing watching this offense but alas.

• Like 1