Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

32 minutes ago, broncosfan07 said:

Well wife and I both started having symptoms late Sunday and tested positive so looks like I’ll “get” to watch the next 2 games. After having 4 weeks off for paternity leave in October by far this is the most games in a season I’ve gotten to watch since Peyton was here. Not entirely sure that’s a good thing watching this offense but alas.

get well soon bro! 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, broncosfan07 said:

Well wife and I both started having symptoms late Sunday and tested positive so looks like I’ll “get” to watch the next 2 games. After having 4 weeks off for paternity leave in October by far this is the most games in a season I’ve gotten to watch since Peyton was here. Not entirely sure that’s a good thing watching this offense but alas.

Sucks you tested positive but hope all goes well and your biggest problems are watching the Broncos vs. KC LOL.  

Lock was meh against New England almost gave up a lead we all have thoughts on him.

Herbert's game against New England was alarming today huge red flag. He still may be a franchise QB but Bill B put on a coaching clinick.

I don't hear as many people clamoring it was all Brady in New England the last couple of weeks.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Lock was meh against New England almost gave up a lead we all have thoughts on him.

Herbert's game against New England was alarming today huge red flag. He still may be a franchise QB but Bill B put on a coaching clinick.

I don't hear as many people clamoring it was all Brady in New England the last couple of weeks.

Have NE's special teams or defenses ever been bad, poor, or even marginal?

Edited by The Helicopter
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Helicopter said:

Have NE's special teams or defenses ever been bad, poor, or even marginal?

Their defense was bad in 2017 I think we'll in that superbowl made Nick Foles look like Joe montana. In impressed they're winning games with 100 yards passing that just shows how impressive that organization is.

38 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

I mean, PIT was unbeaten going into this game. They were due a hiccup. Tomlin isnt perfect but he is pretty darn good. 

Also, this Washington team actually has a competent QB. Losing to a Haskins led WAS team would be much more worrisome. 

Oh 100%.  Tomlin will be a HOFer.  But it happens.  That was a terribly coached game.