Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

10 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Yeah those Patriot Way guys just keep collecting Super Bowl rings everywhere they go. 

Doesn't mean he's not a good OC (he is). Same with Flores as a head coach. The guys who have their own style/more experience beyond BB tend to be good. Guys who try and be Belichick-lite, fail. Like Matt Patricia did. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bMiller031 said:

Yikes.. Von is trending on Twitter after an absolute **** storm between he and his GF on social media. What a mess.

Shocking that the relationship with a girl he met at Floyd Mayweather’s strip club hasn’t gone great. 

Von needs to grow up. 

Edited by BroncoBruin
  • Like 1

Is it me or is there way more league turnover this year? From qb to coaches to gm?

It's crazy you figure with the loss of revenue it be the opposite. I guess with no fans in the stadium you have to put a winner out there so no one is being complacent. 

Super exciting none the less

1 hour ago, thebestever6 said:

I feel for the Cleveland coach I think it's so unfair that he can't coach in the game. Like your first playoff game culmination of all season and you can't be there .

This is where real life matters more.   He’s highly contagious.   He just can’t travel and expose other ppl.   This kind of exposure is  why so many states and cities are in so much trouble now system-wise.   It sucks but it is what it is.  

Edited by Broncofan

32 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

This is where real life matters more.   He’s highly contagious.   He just can’t travel and expose other ppl.   This kind of exposure is  why so many states and cities are in so much trouble now system-wise.   It sycks but it is what it is.  

I'm not even gonna get into that. I think some stuff is blown way overboard so the government has control over things 

I see no reason why he can't be in the press  box of an empty stadium if protocols are being followed it would be effective. I'm sure there's room in empty stadiums.

7 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I'm not even gonna get into that. I think some stuff is blown way overboard so the government has control over things 

I see no reason why he can't be in the press  box of an empty stadium if protocols are being followed it would be effective. I'm sure there's room in empty stadiums.

The NFL restricts team communication to within the stadium.   That’s the issue once you can’t travel.. 

Edited by Broncofan

32 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

The NFL restricts team communication to within the stadium.   That’s the issue once you can’t travel.. 

And you’re not allowed to travel because once you leave your home, your chances of coming into contact with others (obviously) skyrockets. 

Tough break for Stefanski and the Browns, but it’s the way it’s gotta be.

13 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

And you’re not allowed to travel because once you leave your home, your chances of coming into contact with others (obviously) skyrockets. 

Tough break for Stefanski and the Browns, but it’s the way it’s gotta be.

Yup.   Sucks but it is what it is.  

25 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Yup.   Sucks but it is what it is.  

A 20 year old kid I know was isolating cause he had covid, didn’t take it seriously, went cruising around town one night. Wouldn’t you know it, he got rear-ended. Had to exchange insurance info without getting out of his car, but man, was so close to being MUCH worse.

1 hour ago, thebestever6 said:

On could also argue this pandemic shows lack of governmental control and people doing whatever they want...equally frightening.

6 hours ago, The Helicopter said:

On could also argue this pandemic shows lack of governmental control and people doing whatever they want...equally frightening.

It's killing small businesses. I think if it was a bad as the media would make you believe their wouldn't be mask on the ground everywhere their would be hazmat containers and stuff. Also curious to see how much insurance companies are making on this .

5 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

It's killing small businesses. I think if it was a bad as the media would make you believe their wouldn't be mask on the ground everywhere their would be hazmat containers and stuff. Also curious to see how much insurance companies are making on this .

You're right on about the money...big business and corporations are being gifted handsomely. This system has major flaws. If it was Ebola level we'd likely all be dead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Helicopter said:

You're right on about the money...big business and corporations are being gifted handsomely. This system has major flaws. If it was Ebola level we'd likely all be dead.

Restaurants are being filled to 25 percent capacity. 

How about airlines? Corporate America versus small business