Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

9 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Soooooo - how we feeling about the Gordon trade? I will leave it a week or so for Duce; he's got some serious Gary Harris mourning to do

That’s a grand slam for the Nuggets. Great value for a guy who should really help them defensively and they get out of Gary’s deal. 

22 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

I told you @Broncofan trade ups would happen before the draft

Didn’t see a team give up that haul to get an uncertain QB choice for that pick.   The big change in cirncunstances was that Watson was supposed to hold up the market - obviously that’s not happening now. 

The trade ends up being  a 2nd round pick short of the original Watson range.   That’s bold to an unbelievable degree by Lynch.    Wow is an understatement.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Broncofan said:

I don’t buy anyone but Fields or Lance.   Chris Simms going all in on Mac Jones at 1.3 seems like a complete fit mismatch.  

Patriots apologist Michael Lombardi said the same. You wonder who is paying these idiots. 

It has to be Wilson or Lance. I don’t see Kyle going that all in for Fields but any of the three make A LOT more sense than Jones.

Boy, have the Dolphins ever scored big on the Laremy Tunsil trade. Here's a quote from Safid Deen.

"The Dolphins need to retire both of Laremy Tunsil's jerseys after turning him into four first-round picks and two seconds, right?"

• Like 2

15 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Patriots apologist Michael Lombardi said the same. You wonder who is paying these idiots. 

It has to be Wilson or Lance. I don’t see Kyle going that all in for Fields but any of the three make A LOT more sense than Jones.

Wilson is the perfect fit for Shanahans offense. If he’s there he’s a Niner.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Yeah it makes wonder if they have inside intel from Saleh that the Jets are either keeping Darnold, will make a full-court press for Watson or prefer Fields/Lance/Jones. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Not so sure about that. He definitely has some traits that would seem to project favorably, but a lot of his strengths as a passer are not really featured in the wide zone offense. This is worth a read anyway. 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/zach-wilson-wide-zone-2021-nfl-draft

I think it any QB is a perfect scheme fit, it’s Trey Lance. But he’s probably a couple years away.

Edited by BroncoBruin