Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

I've seen a few mock drafts picking IOL rhigh ather than T's, m=seemingly because of the talent levels. I see us needing a RT replacement for the eventual release of Ja'Juan James but then started wondering: If we can get a superior IOL, could that lead us to shifting Risner out to RT when James is released next year ?? He has college experience at that position, has the size to do so ?? 

1 hour ago, Cutler06 said:

I've seen a few mock drafts picking IOL rhigh ather than T's, m=seemingly because of the talent levels. I see us needing a RT replacement for the eventual release of Ja'Juan James but then started wondering: If we can get a superior IOL, could that lead us to shifting Risner out to RT when James is released next year ?? He has college experience at that position, has the size to do so ?? 

If Muti keeps developing I could see that happening.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

How won't it if Fields is as good and they lost an additional two ones it's gonna look bad.

That said I was higher on Lance and I do think there's a gap

If you get a top quality QB for 15 years, you don't care about the opportunity cost. There is no certainty that if Fields works out for Chicago, that he would have done for the 49ers.

They will be just letting the good times roll if Lance works out, without a care in the world about Fields.

• Like 3

I'm really really liking how the Panthers have been building their team the last couple years. They have some really tough, physical players, especially on defense. If Sam Darnold proves Gase was the problem, that is going to be a really scary team. 

• Like 1