Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

10 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Huh? I was watching wedding singer when John lovitz is creeping after he sings the song .

And yet it still doesn't answer my question.......know it says "Random" but that seemed more like "left field".Â Â đŸ˜†

1 hour ago, Cutler06 said:

And yet it still doesn't answer my question.......know it says "Random" but that seemed more like "left field".Â Â đŸ˜†

Drinking doesn't go with my meds I smoke the gange that's one of the funniest 13 second movie scenes of all time

You know what I'm intrigued to follow Miami and Philly. Miami basically valued Waddle as two first by trading up to pick 6 with Philly while philly got the extra first and sent and third to Dallas to get Smith I'll be interested to see if waddle is that much better.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

You know what I'm intrigued to follow Miami and Philly. Miami basically valued Waddle as two first by trading up to pick 6 with Philly while philly got the extra first and sent and third to Dallas to get Smith I'll be interested to see if waddle is that much better.

I’m not sure that was case.  

I think they wanted to stay in position to take a blue chip player when they originally made trades and didn’t anticipate board well enough.

In other words I don’t think they would trade Smith and a 1st for Waddle were that exact situation presented to them.

I think this mat be the last year for quite a while that we have to worry about the Chiefs. "Cap Hell" hits them big time next year, Mahomes, Chris Jones and Frank Clark combine for a cap hit of $90,000,000.

39 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

I think this mat be the last year for quite a while that we have to worry about the Chiefs. "Cap Hell" hits them big time next year, Mahomes, Chris Jones and Frank Clark combine for a cap hit of $90,000,000.

That's optimistic. What changes is they won't be overwhelming favorites anymore. They will still be in the mix every year the same way the Colts were for a long time with Manning. It was a very similar dynamic with most of their cap being eaten up by the QB, his receivers and a couple pass rushers. 

On 5/16/2021 at 1:38 PM, BroncoBruin said:

That's optimistic. What changes is they won't be overwhelming favorites anymore. They will still be in the mix every year the same way the Colts were for a long time with Manning. It was a very similar dynamic with most of their cap being eaten up by the QB, his receivers and a couple pass rushers. 

At least until the cap spikes and the back half of Mahomes’ deal is QB6-12 level comp