Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

On 6/4/2021 at 1:26 PM, thebestever6 said:

Yeah that’s something. I don’t blame Elway at all and Chad Jensen, while writing from a fan perspective, is 10000% correct. 

Elway, as far as I know, is still on the prestigious NFL Competition Committee and I’m sure there were some even more frank exchanges shared among those 10 men about what happened. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Yeah that’s something. I don’t blame Elway at all and Chad Jensen, while writing from a fan perspective, is 10000% correct. 

Elway, as far as I know, is still on the prestigious NFL Competition Committee and I’m sure there were some even more frank exchanges shared among those 10 men about what happened. 

He hung up on the league office lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 1234567 said:

Which wrestler? That’s always kinda cool when someone you know ends up doing something like that

Nick Comoroto yeah it is wild lol dude was like Rayman at Math didn't see this coming. I just can't into wrestling once Stone Cold retired.

I prefer UFC to everything like UFC is number two to football for me and I got someone who I don't know but they went to my HS Joe Solecki so ill watch him more than AEW unfortunately.

• Like 1

Me thinks the Nuggets need to make a run Dame.  Can you imagine Dame and Jokic on the same team? And they seem to love each other.  I am not sure who you give up for Dame, Porter or Murray?  I'd also do whatever it takes to keep Gordon, and let's be real, the Nuggets need to get a better coach.  I like Malone, but I don't think he will ever coach the Nuggets past the WCF, and if you had Jokic and Dame on the same team, you have a great chance to not only go to the finals, but win it.  I'd go after the Stotts guy with the Blazers.  He seemed like he got the most out of the players he had in Portland.  If you give him more talent that's a good thing...or at least bring him in as an assistant to Malone if Malone is a mainstay.  

Basically the Nuggets are player away from being a true contender. 

6 hours ago, jsthomp2007 said:

Me thinks the Nuggets need to make a run Dame.  Can you imagine Dame and Jokic on the same team? And they seem to love each other.  I am not sure who you give up for Dame, Porter or Murray?  I'd also do whatever it takes to keep Gordon, and let's be real, the Nuggets need to get a better coach.  I like Malone, but I don't think he will ever coach the Nuggets past the WCF, and if you had Jokic and Dame on the same team, you have a great chance to not only go to the finals, but win it.  I'd go after the Stotts guy with the Blazers.  He seemed like he got the most out of the players he had in Portland.  If you give him more talent that's a good thing...or at least bring him in as an assistant to Malone if Malone is a mainstay.  

Basically the Nuggets are player away from being a true contender. 

Porter + Murray would be the starting point IMO. And I'm still not sure there would be any point for Portland unless he wants to force his way out. They may not have a chance to win anything with Dame but at least they're relevant every year. and have a star to market around. 

Yeah, I knew losing Murray was going to hurt us eventually. But if we get swept by the suns, Malone deserves to be fired. Injuries or not, when you have the league MVP on your team, there’s really no excuse for getting blown out of the playoffs by an average margin of nearly 19 points per game. Especially by a team that finished all of 4 games better than you. It’s not like we barely backed our way in and the Suns are a 65 win team or something. There’s just no excuse for this. 

19 hours ago, 1234567 said:

Yeah, I knew losing Murray was going to hurt us eventually. But if we get swept by the suns, Malone deserves to be fired. Injuries or not, when you have the league MVP on your team, there’s really no excuse for getting blown out of the playoffs by an average margin of nearly 19 points per game. Especially by a team that finished all of 4 games better than you. It’s not like we barely backed our way in and the Suns are a 65 win team or something. There’s just no excuse for this. 

Bring back George Karl

• 2 weeks later...