Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

7 hours ago, germ-x said:

You don’t even know who Rick Dennison is.  

Mm no he’s been here long enough over the years to tell. Decent OL coach/ST coach but obviously not Gibbs, pretty bad OC though. Neither of those are reasons why he was let go which can’t be discussed here.

He had a choice, he knew the rules so am I supposed to feel bad for the man?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, broncosfan07 said:

Mm no he’s been here long enough over the years to tell. Decent OL coach/ST coach but obviously not Gibbs, pretty bad OC though. Neither of those are reasons why he was let go which can’t be discussed here.

He had a choice, he knew the rules so am I supposed to feel bad for the man?

No and neither do I.  

• Like 2

21 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

She left at 5 going back this week at 2 beautiful place my wingman said this drunk girl was his spirit animal though hilarious.

Your ladies adventures are hilarious, a Don Juan you are not...or so it seems. But if at first you don't succeed......we live vicariously though you Bro !

Edited by Cutler06
  • Like 2

On 8/6/2021 at 9:11 PM, Cutler06 said:

Your ladies adventures are hilarious, a Don Juan you are not...or so it seems. But if at first you don't succeed......we live vicariously though you Bro !

I'm not that bad just shoot alot we don't need a 300 batting average where im from. I'm going to a festival end of month hope she's there this is promising.