Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

On 7/30/2021 at 8:14 PM, thebestever6 said:

Going to a winery tomorrow to try to get this girls number I've had my eye on since October don't know her name lol wish me luck. Bringing the best wingman I got lmao .

Do you know anything about wine, other than drinking it ? May help stir up a little conversation..if she's into that sorta thing.

32 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Do you know anything about wine, other than drinking it ? May help stir up a little conversation..if she's into that sorta thing.

Yeah I know a little I don't wanna bore her she's working the place all day I need my own topic.  I got her name in a weird way so idk how to play that. Long story short the girl there last time tells me about the festival coming up and I said the last one was great. The customer that told me about it works here on weekends and she just blurts out her name and I said I have no clue she works for so and so and that's how it happened. 

She said last time my shirt was great and it's nice too see me outside of work not in my work clothes.  

Idk where to post this it impacts football though can someone enlighten me about why the FBI would get involved like buzzbee said? Either this is a deep rabbit hole he's not coming back from or the Texans are being looked at I find it a little coincidental they went a religious Christian route with the whole organization.  This has only gotten started. 

My friend is so good at fantasy football but has me help him every year lmao.  I tried to retire bc I got him too final two last 6 years I consider that winning bc he splits pot just plays for pride in championship. I tried to retire this year said I given this organization everything and he said I'll never see his dogs again lmfao.  I love those Pits haha he's really not bad idk why he thinks he sucks I overthought James Robinson last year and he picked him up super fast lol. He just knows football I overthought that situation he knew minshew would take what d gives him I thought they'd be down a lot lol. 

I'm so proud I had that father son talk tonight I needed the truth not the half truth of how my grandfather lost a multimillionaire company and my Dad's story never added up lmfao.  proudest talk I've ever had proudest moment of how my grandfather handled it. he lost the war with the insurance company procrastination was happening for health reasons had his priorities straight. 

you learn the most from what a man is made up in their darkest hrs bc that's when you see what that man is made of. and sure I should be a millionaire but sometimes not everything is about money lol. 

anyway just working on myself getting a tat I'm really posting about a tattoo can people share stories? because mine sounds like an m knight shammy movie haha.