Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

Well, for all of the non-US fans, change is coming if you don't live in Canada / Mexico - DAZN is now going to be the international streaming provider (it was the Canada/Mexico provider for the past 4+ years).

As a Canuck DAZN user, I'll say that they were just awful the first 2 years - but they've really upped their game, esp with TV quality presentation.   If you watch it with AppleTV or a smartTV, you can watch 4 screens at once - so having RedZone on 1, and 3 other games you want to track is a game-changer for the viewing experience.  

The one thing that might give @lomaxgrUK chest pains (and the Forum without his all-22 analysis) - all-22 wasn't a part of the DAZN NFL package in Canada.     Obv, that's a HUGE problem if that's still the case.

But, there's real hope that's about to change - DAZN is showing the SB in all-22 live, so one would hope they're finally going to offer all-22 in the global package.   Especially since that's what the Europe crowd is used to having, it would be a massive letdown.  Fingers crossed.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

To be fair, I've not done any All-22 this past season and I can't see a world right now where I'd have the time for it.

NFL gamepass in Europe for Live games has been nothing short of a disgrace the last few years. NFL gamepass Europe just shut it's twitter account off because of the amount of people hammering the service every week. And, it's far from cheap. 

Here's hoping this improves it.

22 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

To be fair, I've not done any All-22 this past season and I can't see a world right now where I'd have the time for it.

NFL gamepass in Europe for Live games has been nothing short of a disgrace the last few years. NFL gamepass Europe just shut it's twitter account off because of the amount of people hammering the service every week. And, it's far from cheap. 

Here's hoping this improves it.

DAZN was probably just as bad as Gamepass its first 2 years.   Drove me nuts.   Have to say DAZN's service & TV viewing quality, with the additional viewing features (plus the game-in-30 recaps) in the past 2 years really have upped their game.   

To me, if they can add the all-22 recaps for those that want them, it's just icing on the cake, but yes, the immediate viewing experience matters most of all, and there they've really improved.   Fingers crossed.

Edited by Broncofan

8 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

That 2005 defense was a lot of fun. Only had one difference maker up front in Trevor Pryce but was so disruptive with all the blitzes. Nobody had more than 4 sacks.

Edited by BroncoBruin

35 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

Well that culminated a dumb season in the NFL

24 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Pretty easily the most hollow SB win of all time but the Eagles had no business blowing that game and they did.

Philly should look back at this game with a ton of regret.   They played off zone in a field with bad footing and generated zero pressure.   Zone is how Mahomes picks you apart.    Couldn’t predict the field but both teams had to play on it.    KC made a ton more adjustments at halftime than PHI.    Terrible performance by DC Gannon.    Nothing but respect for Mahomes.   

Just a horrible way to end the game though.   You just want to see 1 team deny the other with a lead there.   A flag that was that iffy taking away the chance is a terrible look.   And frankly takes away from what was an incredibly entertaining game.   Now it’s going to be remembered for that late call.   Fitting black eye for the league.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1