Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

55 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

Nice bounce back game for the Nuggets. Sucks to lose to the lowly suns but we’ll have those games trying to integrate Barton and Sap. Jokic better be an all star.

Huge win....the loss to Phoenix is one that happens - as long as there aren't 5-7 or whatever like we had last year. Getting a win at home on night 2 of a b2b and game 5 in 7 nights was massive. Nugs are 6-0 in the division somehow. 

Jokic is a real MVP candidate man 

4 hours ago, champ11 said:

Huge win....the loss to Phoenix is one that happens - as long as there aren't 5-7 or whatever like we had last year. Getting a win at home on night 2 of a b2b and game 5 in 7 nights was massive. Nugs are 6-0 in the division somehow. 

Jokic is a real MVP candidate man 

Nuggets have been super impressive since their little hiccup when they lost a few in a row.

I would say so too, but he won’t win, it’ll go to Harden or Kawhi.

23 hours ago, iLikeDefense said:

Nuggets have been super impressive since their little hiccup when they lost a few in a row.

I would say so too, but he won’t win, it’ll go to Harden or Kawhi.

He will get his...he is trending on a Duncan-ish type of basketball that is old school, boring, but successful. 

5 minutes ago, jsthomp2007 said:

Good!  Unless, he is the second coming of Mahomes, then that sucks. 

I'm just worried about this offseason it could go south very fast. If Elway packages a pick and Keenum to dump his salary ala the texans with brock. And then trades for a foles or flacco I'm gonna be furious.