2019 Senior Bowl watch list released

smokeybandit

The first couple years they made the Watch List available, it was a fairly big deal. I could be wrong, but the old lists seemed more selective. Now, it feels like anybody who has had a blurb over the past few years is listed on the Watch List.

I get they are covering all their grounds, but when just everybody is basically listed, it's really not that important of a list anymore.

1 hour ago, Da_Ducktator said:

The first couple years they made the Watch List available, it was a fairly big deal. I could be wrong, but the old lists seemed more selective. Now, it feels like anybody who has had a blurb over the past few years is listed on the Watch List.

I get they are covering all their grounds, but when just everybody is basically listed, it's really not that important anymore of a list anymore.

Yeah it is a whatever list, some of the guys listed I was like who in the bloody hell are they?  Some I feel would never get to the senior bowl much less the NFL based on what they have shown so far in their career, a few honestly I never noticed playing while watching certain teams and never thought they were anything special at all.  But I guess it helps some if they do not know who to look for I guess.  

20 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

If you've started a game and you're a senior, 80% chance you're on the list

No offense, but that is just not true.  There are hundreds of seniors not on the list obviously and almost every roster has a senior this up coming year that has started a game and sometimes many and they are not on the list.  This list is broad but not that broad.

Archived