2017 NFC North Fantasy League (DISCUSSION)

squire12

1 hour ago, VikeManDan said:

Please make sure you are PM'ing the person or tagging them after your pick. It turns out that @The Gnat was not notified. 

That's my fault.  I wasn't notified either, so by the time I dropped by to make my selection I was in a bit of a rush as I was on my way into a meeting. I was hoping the time slots would make up for it in that case. My apologies, @The Gnat.

11 minutes ago, X_Factor_40 said:

That's my fault.  I wasn't notified either, so by the time I dropped by to make my selection I was in a bit of a rush as I was on my way into a meeting. I was hoping the time slots would make up for it in that case. My apologies, @The Gnat.

We are a good 1/2+ day ahead of the pick slots.  Everyone should know that the draft has started and a quick check in to see where the picks are should not be too hard to do.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

We are a good 1/2+ day ahead of the pick slots.  Everyone should know that the draft has started and a quick check in to see where the picks are should not be too hard to do.  

I always like using time slots for that reason. I try to use them in the leagues I run regardless of how much time we have just to give people an advanced warning and keep things moving.

3 minutes ago, X_Factor_40 said:

I always like using time slots for that reason. I try to use them in the leagues I run regardless of how much time we have just to give people an advanced warning and keep things moving.

agreed.  Each owner should know in advance when they will be on the clock.  If we are ahead, no problem, just pick when you can.  

I will try to get some players that are available loaded into the google sheet later today.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived