Who most deserves to be inducted?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

• MSUracerDT55
    • bruceb
    • Kiwibrown
    • Mind Character
    • sdrawkcab321

I don't know who to vote for. There are some vets that have waited long enough, a Johnny come (from Australia) lately, a novelist and the guy that joined the same day I did. Ima gonna have to ask you to fight for my vote, or not, I can't tell you which one will be more effective.

My Campaign Slogan is nonquality and long like my posts.. nonetheless I am here to reveal it to the World....

" Hope And Pain I'm With Turd FAGA (Fake America Great Again)"

...Let's be honest with ourselves... there is an elite cabal of FF internet oil barons who've already decided the outcome of this election..

...we are just pawns in their game...

I will say... for 2000 electronic footballs ... I will willingly be an internet Manchurian Candidate... or for a pack of beers or cans of wine, whatever is cheapest...

I Choose non-American, good poster, non-internet shill to lead us to victory....

@Kiwibrown

21 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

Any chance I can buy some of you guys a beer when I'm over for the Ravens game?

Sure, I won't be at the game but I can send you my paypal info.

I'm guessing that you are expecting that will be our first win and the beer will be free anyway.

40 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

My Campaign Slogan is nonquality and long like my posts.. nonetheless I am here to reveal it to the World....

" Hope And Pain I'm With Turd FAGA (Fake America Great Again)"

...Let's be honest with ourselves... there is an elite cabal of FF internet oil barons who've already decided the outcome of this election..

...we are just pawns in their game...

I will say... for 2000 electronic footballs ... I will willingly be an internet Manchurian Candidate... or for a pack of beers or cans of wine, whatever is cheapest...

I Choose non-American, non-internet shill to lead us to victory....

@Kiwibrown

Deep State Conspiracy

How far does it go 

Archived