Broncos vs Redskins Preseason Gameday

germ-x

5 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Yeah it’s one time (I didn’t think that answer through much either lol).  90 to 53.   Gives us more time to make the final decisions but man that’s a day of huge turnover.  

I'd think that would help as far as retaining Holland if we want him. There'll be about 1200 TC cuts to sift through from all teams with a good amount of talent available. Hard to imagine a GM grabbing an untested UDFA OLB for a 53 man roster upgrade.  

4 hours ago, AKRNA said:

I'd think that would help as far as retaining Holland if we want him. There'll be about 1200 TC cuts to sift through from all teams with a good amount of talent available. Hard to imagine a GM grabbing an untested UDFA OLB for a 53 man roster upgrade.  

Teams will be looking at the TC cuts to fill needs - you can be sure that the Broncos are already looking at potential cuts along the OL and at DB. Holland will be on the list on any team needing OLB help - I would be surprised if he clears waivers - and even more surprised if he did that we could keep him on the PS for the season.

who knows - he might be hurt and that is why we are not seeing him - off to IR for the year.

10 hours ago, broncosfan07 said:

Watching Lindsay for the last few years, pass protection is one of my least concerns with him. His size will make it harder but kid is fearless and smart, it's not like he's Hillman but obviously at this point Booker is and should be further ahead.

I think Lindsay is a unique prospect...hard to find a comparison to him.  His ability to do just about anything makes him highly valuable.  Booker is who he is, and will be a quality backup/complimentary back for awhile...I like the combo of him and Freeman...with Lindsay in there to throw change-ups as defenses...it certainly makes for an interesting backfield.  

This offense is taking shape, and it is unique to anything we've had in awhile...in fact, I haven't seen a Bronco offense like it.  And, I think Musgrave has been awesome at utilizing all of it.  He might be the Bronco equivalent to what Wade was to the defense a few years ago.  

Archived