Should Blake start?

pwny

2 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

... I still believe in Bortles.

I salute you. I really want to believe. I really want to see him succeed. There is just too much going against it, but I can honestly say this: I'd rather have Bortles be the starting QB for 16 games, rather than any other QB currently on the roster. 

8 hours ago, Jags said:

Here's a comment from a Vikings fan about Teddy Bridgewater: 

Let's debate. Is that worth trading for? Is he getting a bad rep after his only full starting season? There were some strong opposing factors such as him leading the team to winning position in the playoff game against the Seahawks, just to watch the kick get botched. 

I mean, it depends on what you're giving up.  Obviously have to know what his health status is as well, and if that's going to hamper him significantly or not.  But if you're talking about an Alex Smith trade type package for an Alex Smith type QB, yeah...that might be worth it.  Especially if you do still believe there's a little bit more upside there.

26 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Well that’s something.

Dont blame them. Marrone went with veteran QB to try and manage the game and lean on run game and D in Buffalo.. not sure if Bortles can be a game manager.

Archived