Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
fretgod99

This Ain't Panthers Talk - But It's Solid

Recommended Posts

How do you feel about the glacier that just broke off of Antarctica that is the size of Delaware.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Raves said:

How do you feel about the glacier that just broke off of Antarctica that is the size of Delaware.

Let it do what it wants to do. I ain't got no problem with no glacier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fretgod99 said:

All non-football related chat can go here. Aaaaaannnndddd ... go!

Don't tell me what to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, iPwn said:

Don't tell me what to do.

Hey, you don't tell me what to do. ¬¬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Hey guys I got a cool new hat!

 

xD

 

13 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Hi.

 

15 hours ago, The real Heimdallr said:

Let it do what it wants to do. I ain't got no problem with no glacier. 

Multipass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fretgod99 said:
15 hours ago, iPwn said:

Don't tell me what to do.

Hey, you don't tell me what to do. ¬¬

Fite me irl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×