Genard Avery's Pass Rush Stats

Fatgerman

3 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Yeah, I would keep him in a specialty role for now but what if he exceeds expectations, then what? If Melvin Ingram can play that spot, so can Avery who is almost identical to Ingram

Yes and no. Ingram came into the league almost 20 lbs heavier. But I getcha. Let's let the player's play decide the decision.;)

6 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I just wish I had what you and that fat a$$ have.

Who'd of guessed? Underneath all that sarcasm and manic mayhem, there lies a heart, a heart bruised by a lifetime of loneliness and self-sodomy. We love you Nude! Just kidding. No one will ever love you.

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

Me n you are like the U.S. and the UK, Kiwi, we have a special relationship. Nude is the big orange monster trying to destroy that relationship because no one hugged him as a child.

Drake, on Nude

"Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time."

3 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Me n you are like the U.S. and the UK, Kiwi, we have a special relationship. Nude is the big orange monster trying to destroy that relationship because no one hugged him as a child.

A special relationship with a German pretty much means they curl one out on your chest as foreplay.

On 8/26/2018 at 5:15 AM, Kiwibrown said:

@Fatgerman

That pass rush on the best RT in the league made me feel what Hue was feeling, it was savage. 

I want him moved to full time DE, we don't need more linebackers, we have 4 great ones and a couple of decent ones as well. 

Ogbah 1st and 2nd down Genard on 3rd down. 

I don’t think he will move him just yet. Gregg loves a LB that can blitz. Having him could give Gregg a lot of Blitz options from a LB skilled enough to beat the blockers. Also having him playing LB and making the OL account for his ability to blitz could potential open up Ogbah and Garrett by forcing a guard to pick him up. 

49 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Avery sure as hell is getting a lot of mileage out of that one sack ? 

But it was so sexy.

he pancaked ertz, pushed lane Johnson into Foles and stripped the ball. Ive watched it like 30 times :D

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Avery sure as hell is getting a lot of mileage out of that one sack ? 

Yeah but that one sack certainly turned a lot of heads.

He has been playing great, and the coaching staff thinks hes the second best pass rusher on the team.

I don't care what you call him, LB, or DE, hes a pass rusher, and I think he will be our 3rd down / obvious passing play rusher opposite Garrett, and I am excited if he turns into an excellent one.

Watching the game on Thursday with Garrett, Ogunjobi, Ogbah, and Avery on 3rd down was fun to watch.

I am excited to see that a lot this season!

6 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

A special relationship with a German pretty much means they curl one out on your chest as foreplay.

Whoa, Ronny! This is a family show. Where do you get off bringing that kind of vulgarity to my thread? Take it to a @NudeTayne thread, or a @LETSGOBROWNIES thread, or even, God help me, a @DizzyDean thread. Shame on you!

9 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Who'd of guessed? Underneath all that sarcasm and manic mayhem, there lies a heart, a heart bruised by a lifetime of loneliness and self-sodomy. We love you Nude! Just kidding. No one will ever love you.

Better than getting one curled out on my chest in a German thread, I suppose. And don't be jealous because Tayne is flexible.

7 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Whoa, Ronny! This is a family show. Where do you get off bringing that kind of vulgarity to my thread? Take it to a @NudeTayne thread, or a @LETSGOBROWNIES thread, or even, God help me, a @DizzyDean thread. Shame on you!

Tayne threads are about building others up through positive self image due to getting in better shape by running laps, not breaking them down mentally and emotionally. You should try it some time.

4 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Tayne threads are about building others up through positive self image due to getting in better shape by running laps, not breaking them down mentally and emotionally. You should try it some time.

Oh, Nudey baby, let's not fight...not in front of the kids.

Archived