Packers Acquire Antonio Morrison for Lenzy Pipkins

Hawkfan191

14 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

From packers.com

He’s considered a leader in the locker room

NFL scouts praised Morrison’s leadership qualities leading up to the 2016 NFL Draft and counted his on-field intensity among his greatest strengths. Voted a defensive captain at Florida his senior year, Morrison is regarded for his competitiveness and work ethic. He’s also known for his hustle and playing to the whistle.

He graduated from U of F? Well this only proves how much college football I dont watch - cause I graduated from there and cant say I ever heard of him before today.

12 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Just hope this doesn't mean the end of Ahmad Thomas. I've grown to like what he could bring to the team.

Probably between him and Martini for a 4th ILB spot. Both are fringe players. Personally, I don't think Thomas helped himself against Oakland. Got dusted by Cook on a key 3rd down play and had a couple gaffes in the run game. Martini didn't do much either but either way you probably look at who can contribute more on STs. I'd probably lean Thomas right now.

10 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Speaking of Ahmad, sort of a cryptic tweet....I'm assuming he's talking about the rest of the NFL, not GB even though this comes hours after the Morrison trade lol.

If he is referring to GB I would say it is he doesn't believe in himself. If doesn't think he can beat Morrison out then he doesn't deserve for anyone else to believe in him. I thought he did enough to make the 53

Archived