Eric Decker Retires

Deadpulse

18 minutes ago, dhunt2402 said:

Yeah this is fine by me. They will be fine until Edelman gets back, Gronk will get plenty of attention in the meantime.

Hollister also probably plays big role.

Even for a short term they can be fine with Patterson Dorsett and Hogan.  I wouldnt mind kicking tires on Lafell who imo had more in the tank than Decker.  I also wouldnt mind seeing asking price for Kevin White.  Just no STs ability always injured and just buried as 6th WR on Chicago's depth chart.

Not surprised really, he was getting cut anyway.

Depth is thin but we have some options.

1)Resign Matthews. Hopefully he's healthy now (or close to it).

2) Sign Lafell. Already knows system, can contribute right away.

3) Bring back Britt or Mitchell. Pref Mitchell. Not sure how his knee is doing tho.

4) Hope one of Berrios/Lucien/McCarron makes enough a good impression to make the active roster.

20 hours ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Not surprised really, he was getting cut anyway.

Depth is thin but we have some options.

1)Resign Matthews. Hopefully he's healthy now (or close to it).

I thought his injury was deemed "significant..."

3) Bring back Britt or Mitchell. Pref Mitchell. Not sure how his knee is doing tho.

Bring back Malcolm!!

2 minutes ago, Elky said:

As much as I like the guy and think he would fit in on this roster, that cap hit is just too much for me. We'd likely have to give up more than I'd be willing for a 1 year and do a ton of maneuvering around the cap number. There are some roster bubble guys that have low to zero dead money in trade scenarios (J. McCourty, Mikey G). Even still we'd have almost no cap room to speak of in season, which is dangerous. 

Archived