Preseason Week 4 - GDT vs. Kansas City

Leader

18 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

All I hope is that we don't play Kyle Murphy

Doesn't sound like he'll be playing

Coach Mike McCarthy revealed Murphy was fighting through an injury during the game, and reporters in the locker room Sunday saw him with a walking boot on his right foot. “Kyle’s injured, we’ll see how he is the next couple of days. That was part of what he was dealing with,” McCarthy said.

On 8/26/2018 at 6:23 PM, Packerraymond said:

All I hope is that we don't play Kyle Murphy so that rookie WRs can actually get targets. I'd rather see Bell there. Spriggs clearly has won #3 OT.

Defensively it will be fun watching Alexander and Jackson again. 

I'd like to see Pankey get some RT reps as well. 

58 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I'd like to see Pankey get some RT reps as well. 

I'd like to see that as well...........and I'd like to see him in as early as possible. If he is anti-awful at tackle, then he, Spriggs and Patrick look like 6th, 7th, 8th OL. The 9th OL (if nine are kept), could be a tough choice.

I'd like to see a good dose of QB Boyle as well. It would be good for him (to get some more tape out there), not so much good for the Packers if they intend to PS him, but it may already be too late for that. As for AR, I'd like just one series from him, one with some of the younger guys out there as targets.

I'm hoping Biegel can rise up in this game, we need a no.4 pass rusher. I'd like to see a little flash from back end draft picks Donnerson and Looney as well, just to confirm they are keeper projects.

2 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

I'd like to see that as well...........and I'd like to see him in as early as possible. If he is anti-awful at tackle, then he, Spriggs and Patrick look like 6th, 7th, 8th OL. The 9th OL (if nine are kept), could be a tough choice.

I'd like to see a good dose of QB Boyle as well. It would be good for him (to get some more tape out there), not so much good for the Packers if they intend to PS him, but it may already be too late for that. As for AR, I'd like just one series from him, one with some of the younger guys out there as targets.

I'm hoping Biegel can rise up in this game, we need a no.4 pass rusher. I'd like to see a little flash from back end draft picks Donnerson and Looney as well, just to confirm they are keeper projects.

Murphy is in a walking boot, so you're likely to see a lot of Pankey and Light, which could make for a long night for Boyle, and not in a good way. 

19 hours ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Murphy is in a walking boot, so you're likely to see a lot of Pankey and Light, which could make for a long night for Boyle, and not in a good way. 

Better a long night than a shortened one.

I love our annual game with KC. Lets our players know theres real **** hole cities out there. Not so bad in GB after all.

All I need out of this game is Spriggs getting more reps so he can figure out what to do with his hands, and more picks by the kids at corner. Alexanders game is so entertaining for me. I'd like to see Jackson cover a crossing route once and continue to learn the tackling and block shedding part of the game.

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

@CWood21 are you going to this? You're pretty close IIRC.

I've got Cardinals games yesterday and today, and I will be exhausted, plus I don't want to use the vacation days for football, yet.

Unfortunately no.  I honestly didn't realize they were playing in Kansas City until a few weeks ago.

Archived