Preseason Week 4 - GDT vs. Kansas City

Leader

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

I really wanted Hundleymania to run wild on the Chiefs.  

1000336-02-00-00-00_lg.png

Like he'd ever overtake Mahomie. He's gonna drop like 65 TDs this year. He's incapable of injury. Wait, I guess he could play in the second half of every game?

5 hours ago, Norm said:

Like he'd ever overtake Mahomie. He's gonna drop like 65 TDs this year. He's incapable of injury. Wait, I guess he could play in the second half of every game?

I mean this week.  Even if the Chiefs QB throws for 65 TDs, they will still lose in the first round of the playoffs.  That is what they do.

From The Dope Sheet

• It is the first preseason matchup with the Chiefs since 2016, which was the end of a seven-year run where the two teams met in the preseason finale six times.

• Green Bay is 4-4 when closing out the preseason against Kansas City and 8-8-1 overall when playing the Chiefs in the preseason.

• Green Bay’s last victory at Kansas City came during the 2007 regular season (33-22).

• Green Bay has won five of the past seven preseason finales.

• If Green Bay wins on Thursday, it will mark the fourth time in the last five years that the Packers have won three preseason games (2014, 2016-17).

• Green Bay has scored 20-plus points in five of its last seven preseason contests.

Packers  vs. Chefs:

• All-time, Preseason: 8-8-1
  • All-time, Regular season: 3-7-1
  • All-time, Postseason: 1-0
  • All-time, at Kansas City: 2-4
  • Streaks: The Packers have won two of the last three regular season meetings.
  • Last meeting, regular season: Sept. 28, 2015; Packers won, 38-28, Lambeau Field

14 minutes ago, EirePacker said:

What starters haven't travelled or are sitting out.?

Just a guess:

Rodgers, Adams, Cobb, Graham, the starting O-line, Ty

Daniels, Clark, HHCD, Matthews.

I thought I saw Tramon and House get off the plane via their IG story. 

Archived