Colts trade LB Antonio Morrison to Packers for CB Lenzy Pipkins

TheKillerNacho

38 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

What a name! 

tbh I was debating whether this was worth posting here cause Morrison kinda sucks despite being the Colts' leading tackler last year, but Lenzy Pipkins' name put it over the edge for me to pull the trigger. More people should be aware of Lenzy Pipkins' greatness. At least the greatness of his name.

Morrison might not be an All-Pro by any stretch but for us ILB lacks depth big time after losing Ryan for the season.   I think it was a mistake by our last GM and our present one to not invest more in this position the past couple of seasons.

I figured that Morrison may be either headed for a trade or unemployment line when he was playing in the fourth quarter against the niners in the third preseason game. I was very surprised by that as I had thought that he was solid last year, but I guess I was wrong.

If the Packers can keep his head on straight, this guy could actually be a serious player for them.  He can fly around and deliver a wallop.  Discipline is gonna be the toughest thing if he's gonna find a place in the Packers defense.  If he can do that though...he could be legitimately good there.

Archived