Sign in to follow this  
TheKillerNacho

Broncos ink Adam "Pacman" Jones

As if I needed less of a reason to root for the Broncos. He's as unlikable of a player as I've ever seen.

I was glad when the Bengals cut him.  He's actually still good/decent on the field, but way too much of a hot head...

as if i needed a reason to like the current version of this team even less 

Should have gone to LA so that the Rams could pay another player before paying Donald and so he could be part of the most thug secondary in quite a while with Talib.

Good player for sure but his off field rep would be to much for me. He's 35 this yr so not sure I would have signed him. 

He's solid, but I'm surprised he has been able to last in the league as long as he has.

Dammit. Pacman is still good. Him and DRC shouldn't have gone unsigned for so long. Wish he went somewhere else.

Posted (edited)

I was personally surprised the Raiders didnt go after him this offseason 

Edited by SilverNBlackFan

6 hours ago, tom cody said:

Good player for sure but his off field rep would be to much for me. He's 35 this yr so not sure I would have signed him. 

5 hours ago, iknowcool said:

He's solid, but I'm surprised he has been able to last in the league as long as he has.

It helps that he missed several seasons.  While he's 35, his body hasn't taken the beating of playing full seasons for that long.  Physically he's not an elite athlete anymore but still above average, and can hold his own at CB.  He's actually good mentally as well as processing plays and knowing his assignments.  He's not a top 40 corner, but you could do a lot worse.  If only he wasn't a hot head...