GDT Preseason Week 4: Vikings(2-1) @ Titans(0-3)

Titans fan 617

Preseason is almost over. I don’t know what you guys are looking for in this game but all I know is I don’t want anyone who will be a contributor in Miami to be involved in this game at all.

Lets get healthy ang just let the guys who won’t make the active roster to continue to put themselves on tape and have an opportunity to latch on where ever they can

Part of me says the line needs to play just to get a better taste in their mouth than against Pitt.

Give Marcus a series too.  

Defense I'm good if none of them play.

But offensively I need to see  one good drive.  Doesn't have to score, but just a good drive. 

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

It is one game too long. 

3 is just the right amount of worthlessness.  lol

They had this discussion on the Mid Day 180 today I’m all for 18 Regular 2 Preseason. I just don’t know what the players would want in return in a deal like that. I’m sure it’s contract related stuff like less years on a rookie deal or something like that 

2 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

They had this discussion on the Mid Day 180 today I’m all for 18 Regular 2 Preseason. I just don’t know what the players would want in return in a deal like that. I’m sure it’s contract related stuff like less years on a rookie deal or something like that 

I think cut it to 3. 

Then make maybe a rivalry game based on region or some kind of game that has a little extra juice. 

Put it in a non traditional market. 

Maybe a smaller city or different city. 

32 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I think cut it to 3. 

Then make maybe a rivalry game based on region or some kind of game that has a little extra juice. 

I'd be down. Pit-Phi in some random city in Pennsylvania, Ten-Car in Knoxville or Asheville, Ten-Atl in Chattanooga, any of the Florida teams in Gainesville... 

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I think cut it to 3. 

I say 18 makes it easy since every year you get 1 game against the other 2 divisions based on where you finished for division record.

For instance we play the Ravens Home and are the technical Road team vs the Chargers. With and 18 game schedule you can still do that but play home and away 

Archived