Patriots extend G Shaq Mason 5 year 50 mil

49erurtaza

2 minutes ago, Starless said:

Uh, shouldn't that be directed at, you know, the fans of the other 3 NFC East teams?

Primarily yes, and primarily it is. There wasn't really a good reason to post that gif, but hey.

Other fanbases have criticized the Eagles fans for it before.

My opinions on Shaq Mason are that it's a bit steep right now, but it won't seem all that bad in a couple years as we inevitably see market value continue to climb.

Just now, Danger said:

Primarily yes, and primarily it is. There wasn't really a good reason to post that gif, but hey.

Other fanbases have criticized the Eagles fans for it before.

My opinions on Shaq Mason are that it's a bit steep right now, but it won't seem all that bad in a couple years as we inevitably see market value continue to climb.

Mason was one of the top guards in the league in 2017 and he's improved every year since being drafted. I personally don't think he's peaked yet.

On 8/27/2018 at 4:48 PM, cddolphin said:

Gotta say, I'm not at all a Pats fan, but some Eagles fans are sore winners.

It's like they also completely ignore the fact that they're 1-1 in SB's against the Patriots as well.

As far as the deal goes, I love it. Mason was extremely raw coming out of college and hardly passed blocked at all at Georgia Tech as a result of their option offense. He's worked hard to become on of the better guards in the league. Does he has his moments pass blocking? Sure. But there's also countless times he's pancaking linebackers and getting to levels other guards can't because he's ridiculously athletic for someone his size. I think he definitely could have gotten more on the open market, but New England is just such a good fit for him.

I love this deal for the Patriots; it locks up one of their primary FAs-to-be. Now the focus turns to Trey Flowers.

On 8/27/2018 at 3:57 PM, cddolphin said:

It's the first time I've commented on it, it's not about this particular instance, it's been the same schtick since February. Starts to grate after a while tbh even for people who hate the Pats. JS

You should see what it's been like for Vikings fans all off-season, you can't go to a Youtube video, tweet, or article concerning the Vikings without a "38-7" comment on it at the top.

Wow you sissies are gonna have a real rough time allll through this season then if your bums are this tightly clapped together.

What? Did people think wed just have our parade, eat some delicious dookie, politely wipe our mouths, and walk away meakly? Maybe even curtsey while were at it?

We're Phila-god damn-delphians and after decades of being one of the few SB-less teams to still be hated by most of the other fans, we are going to relish every opportunity we get to show you how much of a jabroni azz loser you ans your teams are, and how freaking awesome we and our Eagles are. 

SUPERBOWL CHAMPS BABY! TOM BRA-WHO???? YOU MEAN NICK FOLES THE GOD DAMN GOAT OF CATCHING PASSES IN TRICK PLAYS IN THE MOST PRESSURE FILLED MOMENTS OF THE SUPERBOWL??? THAT NICK FOLES???

Yeah actually I think hes still lying in the endzone from when he tripped over his own third leg and fell for a safety. 

Hey someone should go help him up. Get the guy a got damn beer at least.

Archived