Behold Da Bearz!

vike daddy

• 2 weeks later...

Former Vikings head coach Brad Childress stepped away from a job in the AAF to spend more time with his family.

Apparently, he’s ready to get back to work.

According to Tom Pelissero of the NFL Network, Childress is expected to join the Bears in an “assistant/consultant role.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/08/brad-childress-expected-to-join-bears-staff/

KAO 2.5.

I didn't know they actually named people "Buster." Still, I applaud his parents for going against the grain and naming him something people can actually pronounce. ^_^

Can't wait for Chilly to join the Bears. As if I didn't have enough reasons to despise them. Not they're bringing in a guy who will forever live in the infamy of our 2010 season, and couldn't even bother to stick with the AAF until April.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 7:47 PM, SemperFeist said:

This is my new favorite tweet. Such an epic fail. 

What's even worse is that, if the person knew anything about the picture he posted, it would suggest that Kirk Cousins owns Mack and Hicks, and that Mack and Hicks won't touch Aaron Rodgers. 

• Like 2

Running back Jordan Howard has been traded from the Bears to the Eagles. Philly has announced that they have secured the rights to Howard in exchange for a conditional 2020 draft pick.

ESPN reports that the Bears will receive a sixth-round pick in 2020, and that it can become a fifth-round pick.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/28/bears-trade-jordan-howard-to-eagles/