Deshone Kizer: Present & Future Career Prospects

Mind Character

I wrote a breakdown before the Manziel draft, and I will have my cousin send it to me as I posted it on his Facebook. I no longer have any social media. Facebook literally messed up my phone. I got rid of it 2 years ago, and haven't had a problem with my phone since. Besides it's so much quieter. Sorry for the rant. Haha

I wrote....If the Browns are stupid enough to draft Manziel, they better draft AJ McCarron to take his job because Manziel sucks. Hopefully they just draft Derek Carr and they won't have to worry about it. In my mock I had the Browns taking Carr and Devante Adams. Smh

I almost threw a beer into my tv screen when they drafted that twit. 

I'm 100% behind AJ McCarron being the Qb here. The most memorable moment that made me love him is when he had the balls to straight get in his centers face playing ND in the 4th quarter of the BCS Bowl game. He's a perfectionist and expects everyone to fall in line. If he's a "Game Manager" that's 100x better than we've ever had since 99. Hopefully he wins his lawsuit and becomes an UFA. We all should know by the end of January. 

Same with Alex Smith. He's highly respected by his teammates, and he would cost a 2nd for his services. A dink and dunk guy who knows his reads is 100x better than what we currently have. 

10 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

So I am in this Detroit sports group and one of the members asked would you trade Matt Stafford for #1 and #4 , what do you think?

I'd give them Houston's 1st and 2nd, with a 2019 pick that could end up being the 1st rounder depending on his play. But he would have to resign for 5 years first.

3 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

So I am in this Detroit sports group and one of the members asked would you trade Matt Stafford for #1 and #4 , what do you think?

Hell no.

Maybe the #4  and PHI's #2 if we get their 1st round pick.

1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

As weird as it sounds, I think Sam Bradford could be a good fit for a holdover for Hue's offense.

If he checks off as far as health and is signed--expensively even--off the street, then yes. I can see him doing well here for a season or two. 

For all the crap Kizer gets, the one thing I will say I think i finally appreciate the size component of a QB

Maybe my memory is bad but it always feels like our QBs get hurt.

Kizer managed to stay relatively healthy/available

I think Ryan Fitzpatrick could be a candidate as a bridge QB for the #1 pick in case we do not trade for Alex Smith.  He's old enough (35) so he knows he's no longer in contention to be the franchise QB for a franchise.  He has extensive starting experience, he has had some success in the league, and we wouldn't have to break the bank to sign him. 

Peace!!!

1 hour ago, cortes02 said:

I think Ryan Fitzpatrick could be a candidate as a bridge QB for the #1 pick in case we do not trade for Alex Smith.  He's old enough (35) so he knows he's no longer in contention to be the franchise QB for a franchise.  He has extensive starting experience, he has had some success in the league, and we wouldn't have to break the bank to sign him. 

Peace!!!

Your heart is in the right place. Browns need a bridge QB, but one that can win. Fitz is could be a great mentor but he is a garbage QB. Need someone who can be a legit starter so the rookie QB isn’t rushed into action. Money shouldn’t be an issue. Browns wouldn’t sign enough guys to big enough contracts that they will blow through $100m in year one. 

Archived