Who has disappointed you the most this offseason?

detroitlions72003

Lots of options here but who has been the most disappointing this offseason?

Quinn for his unexciting draft and free agent moves

Patricia for being a more bearded version of Caldwell and not having his team ready to play at all yet

Slay for getting beat numerous times and not looking anything like an all pro

Shead for being the "big" FA signing and barely being on the field (has he been??)

the Defensive Line as a whole for managing an entire sack in 3 preseason games against very average O lines

Tj Lang- Is this guy ever gonna play again (why did we let Warford walk again?)

or a write in ballot? Cause at this point it could be a list of numerous people. What say you?

I've been disappointed in the moves that the team has made so far. I get that Quinn has been all about adding depth and finding players that fill specific roles, but at some point you have to hit on a few picks and/or signings and have them turn into stars, and so far Quinn just hasn't done that. 

Having a team full of average guys that fit your scheme works for the Patriots because they have Brady and Bill. Stafford is great, but he's not an all-timer like Brady, and Patricia has a lot to prove before he earns that genius label. 

I don't have an issue with Quinn other than the lack of D line additions.  We have limited pass rushers and we made no effort to go get any that can make an impact.  I get you can't fix all holes in one offseason but would have liked to try a little harder there. 

I liked the draft and am still confident in the picks.

I haven't watched enough to be down on Patricia much yet but always have been skeptical of BB disciples.  I didn't love the hire but will give him a fair chance. We have seen minor glimpses of our first team, I wont judge him until a few games into the season.

Archived