Over/Under 2017 edition!

ET80

We know how to play, fellas - put up a hypothetical statline. Then the next guy quotes the statline and gives us the over/under and their opinion on why.

I'll start with an obvious question for all of us now...

Over/Under: JJ Watt, 15 sacks

29 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

We know how to play, fellas - put up a hypothetical statline. Then the next guy quotes the statline and gives us the over/under and their opinion on why.

I'll start with an obvious question for all of us now...

Over/Under: JJ Watt, 15 sacks

Under, to many other weapons around him. It's going to be a blood bath in opponents backfields. 

Savage games started, 5.5

8 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

Under, to many other weapons around him. It's going to be a blood bath in opponents backfields. 

Savage games started, 5.5

Under. I think the combined probability of 1) Watson continuing to show off his superior skill-set to Savage, making it too hard for O'Brien to go with Savage 2) Savage getting hurt in the first 5 games and 3) Savage playing below average to start the season, is greater than the probability of Savage playing well enough to keep his job for more than 5 weeks.

Over/Under: Miller, Blue, and Foreman combined rushing yards, 2k.

5 hours ago, Marco79 said:

Over/Under: Miller, Blue, and Foreman combined rushing yards, 2k.

Over. 

A untested starter, a rookie and an old man at QB means we are going to run the rock, a lot. We ran for 1,900 last year with Brock throwing 500+ passes. 

Over/under Nuk 100 receptions

46 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Over/under Nuk 100 receptions

Under, but by 5 catches at most. Nuk has a bounce back year with Savage and Watson as QB.

Over/Under: 500 yards receiving by Braxton Miller

18 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Over/Under: 500 yards receiving by Braxton Miller

Under. I think we'll lean heavy on the run game whether it's Savage or Watson under centre. Nuk will get his. Then I see a lot of dump offs to the TEs and RBs. 40-50 catches averaging around 8-9 YPC is in the 400 range. 

Over/under Texans win 9.5 games

3 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Under. I think we'll lean heavy on the run game whether it's Savage or Watson under centre. Nuk will get his. Then I see a lot of dump offs to the TEs and RBs. 40-50 catches averaging around 8-9 YPC is in the 400 range. 

Over/under Texans win 9.5 games

Over, I see 10 maybe 11 wins. I think our defense is gonna be legit.

Over/under Watson stat line, 3500 passing yards, 25 TDs, 12 INTs, 4 rushing TDs, 325 rush yards

Under. I think they will still run the ball a good amount to protect him. I expect him to start week one but I see his statline being something like 3,400 passing yards 18 touchdowns and 10 INT. 

Over/Under: D'Onta Foreman will end the season as the feature back?

12 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Over/Under: D'Onta Foreman will end the season as the feature back?

Um... I guess...over? Whichever one is the equivalent of "true".

Foreman will get a start sometimes in November while Lamar Miller is nursing an injury, and won't relinquish the role for the season. Goes into TC next season as the lead back, with Miller as a 1b.

Over/under: Zach Cunningham with 75 tackles

You have to pardon me ET. First day of my vacay LOLOL.

I'll take the under on Cunningham. If Cushing is out an extended period of time I can see it but I think he will have a similar season tackle wise to Max Bullough last year. Around 50 something tackles playing every single game. Then we will let Cushing go next season to making Cunningham the starter.

Over/Under: C.J. Fiedorowicz will have 7 Tds this season

4 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Over. A good TE is a rookie QBs best friend. 

Over/under. Texans finish with a top 16 offence. 

That is a tough one, I see them being right around middle of the pack. I guess I will say over, around 17-20

Over/under The defense will create 18 turnovers. (We had 18 last season I think)

1 hour ago, amazingandre said:

That is a tough one, I see them being right around middle of the pack. I guess I will say over, around 17-20

Over/under The defense will create 18 turnovers. (We had 18 last season I think)

Over, with JJ back will have some more batted balls at the LOS.

Over/under 1200 yards for Nuk

1 hour ago, lumberjackchris said:

Over, with JJ back will have some more batted balls at the LOS.

Over/under 1200 yards for Nuk

Taking the over on this one - 1450 for Hopkins.

Over/under: 3.5 KR/PR touchdowns given up by the ST unit.

29 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Taking the over on this one - 1450 for Hopkins.

Over/under: 3.5 KR/PR touchdowns given up by the ST unit.

Mayne I think Hops in for a huge bounce back year. I just hope my big money league is still down on him and I can snag him in the #rd round of my FFL draft.

I thought that said how many we'd have instead of given up and I was going to put the house on the under LMAO. 

That's a great number to set, Ill take the over..... just barely (hopefully)

Over/under total tackles B.Mak 130.5 (Had 130 last year)

Archived