Blockbuster Ravens trade former 2nd rounder Correa to Titans

dtait93

6 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Matt Judon was drafted at the same position in the same year got on the field as a situational rusher his first year and has worked his way to the top of the depth chart. If KC was better right away than Judon, he would have that spot and the whole ILB experiment wouldn't have happened.

I don't know why everyone wants it to make it an either/or of KC being talentless or being put in a situation with no chance to succeed. Other players at the position showed more and/or were more highly regarded and that in part contributed to his limited opportunities at his natural position.

I guess the only solution then is to move him to ILB during offseason workouts then, right? We've been over this a million times, the Ravens could not have possibly evaluated him fairly in 2 months without pads to determine he wasn't fit for being an OLB. Plus we had Suggs and (IIRC) Dumervil both returning from season-ending injuries and both were over 30 years old at the time with only Za'Darius Smith as a "proven" backup at that point. 

2 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Matt Judon was drafted at the same position in the same year got on the field as a situational rusher his first year and has worked his way to the top of the depth chart. If KC was better right away than Judon, he would have that spot and the whole ILB experiment wouldn't have happened.

I don't know why everyone wants it to make it an either/or of KC being talentless or being put in a situation with no chance to succeed. Other players at the position showed more and/or were more highly regarded and that in part contributed to his limited opportunities at his natural position.

Thank you!!! 99/100 times, good players get on the field regardless of opportunity. Correa is not the exception.

Archived