Kamalei Correa traded to Titans for 6th round pick

M.10.E

Michael Pierce and Judon also made plays against 3-4 string players when they landed on the team and they were played at their natural position. We gave Correa an opportunity to play his natural position this year and he suddenly looked like a rotational player to someone with starter potential + his special team ability.

I don't get the reason behind talking down what he did this pre season. All we have seen indicates that we tried to convert him and make him something he is not. That was a bad assessment on a player which should not fall back on him.

Correa got a chance this pre season and certainly made the most of it. No starter has made more impact plays than he has, so I would say he made the most of his opportunity. Expecting him to be as dominant as his best game is expecting too much and frankly is only a way to try and knock him. That would be wrong.

Correa being a success with the Titans is not a given, but I can certainly see him make much more of an impact with that defense if they play him to his strength. If he ends up with 4-6 sacks and double digit tackles and special team contribution, we end up as the ones looking stupid.

26 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

You two are insipidly logic averse, but at least you have each other. It's gonna be a long season boys. You gotta smarten up to keep up.

geez relax, i just found it funny how you reacted to someone having a different opinion. 

but of course as we all know by now you are the one and only voice of reason and insight in here and never fail.

theres just no place for KC on this team anymore as they drafted better talent in years after. 

and i'd take the odds on him failing again with that DC even though he probably will be starting due to the Titans having no depth at LB left afaik. 

4 hours ago, DreamKid said:

You two are insipidly logic averse, but at least you have each other. It's gonna be a long season boys. You gotta smarten up to keep up.

Wow way to drop a few thesaurus words in here my man. You're cool.

If Correa has 5 sacks this year I'll venmo you $15. 0, you venmo me $5.

Our LB coach, DC, HC, FO all aligned on him transitioning to ILB. Do you think that many people aligned on the wrong decision or that they saw Correa and knew he wouldn't make it as an OLB?

Do you think he's some exception? He wasn't some great prospect coming out of college.

Correa has one good game in his entire career against back-ups and you guys are ready to crown him. SMH. Guess y'all are smarter than an entire NFL team.

Archived