D82's Pre-Regular Season 2019 7 Round Mock

D82

43 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Id be surprised if we went DT-DT in the 2018/2019 drafts in round 1

i wouldnt be.  think about it. Jackson and campbell are both potential cuts sooner then later do to our cap situation. you also have the NT position which isnt exactly settled for the future with Dareus and his Albatross contract along with jones and his 4 million or so deal.  could be needing that NT as well. 

On 8/29/2018 at 9:54 AM, Scalamania said:

Props on doing a 7 rounder this early but some of the draft slots have me scratching my head.

I don't think he's a first round pick but regardless I'm taking Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama over him all day. 

Dont believe the Jordan Mailata hype? Im thinking we dont go OT in the first next year. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2018 at 8:43 PM, AlNFL19 said:

I also do not think Finley is a first-round prospect at all. And I get the fit with NE because he's tall and smart and whatever, but he's just not a first-round guy right now to me.

Agreed. I’d be ok with drafting Ryan Finley, but not too happy if we traded up in the FIRST round to get him. We need to draft impact players on defense right now. Add some speed to our defense.

A running back anywhere in the first three rounds would be a disappointment. Sony Michel missed all summer. He’s gonna turn the page and be a beast. This isn’t a need while we have James White.

the spots you have NE at, give me Devin Bush LB, Chauncey Gardner S, Clayton Thorson QB. Immediate starters with the first two picks and a QB to groom. Free agency will have a big impact on how the Patriots draft this year.

Archived