Week 10 @ Rams- W

Week 11 vs Cards- L

Week 12 @ Balt- L

Week 13 @ Tenn- L

Week 14 vs 9ers- W

Week 15 @ Jags- W

Week 16 vs Pitt- L

Week 17 @ Indy- L

8-8 and O'Brien being on the hot seat after the season. 

10 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

Week 1  vs Jags/W

Week 2  @ Cincy/L

Week 3  @ Pats /L

Week 4  vs Tenn/L

Week 5  vs KC/L

*Week 6  vs Cle/W

Week 7  BYE

Week 8  @ Sea/L

Week 9  vs Indy/W

Week 10 @ Rams/W

Week 11 vs Cards/W

Week 12 @ Balt/W

Week 13 @ Tenn/L

Week 14 vs 9ers/W

Week 15 @ Jags/W

Week 16 vs Pitt/W

Week 17 @ Indy/W

10-6 (1-4 start with Savage, 9-2 finish with Watson - with a signature W against Pittsburgh on Christmas Day).

Week 1  vs Jags- W

Week 2  @ Cincy - W

Week 3  @ Pats - L

Week 4  vs Tenn- W

Week 5  vs KC- L

Week 6  vs Cle- W

Week 7  BYE

Week 8  @ Sea- L

Week 9  vs Indy- W 

Week 10 @ Rams- W

Week 11 vs Cards- W

Week 12 @ Balt- W

Week 13 @ Tenn- W

Week 14 vs 9ers- W

Week 15 @ Jags- W

Week 16 vs Pitt- L

Week 17 @ Indy- W

12-4, I'm swimming in the kooliad

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, lumberjackchris said:

Week 1  vs Jags- W

Week 2  @ Cincy - W

Week 3  @ Pats - L

Week 4  vs Tenn- W

Week 5  vs KC- L

Week 6  vs Cle- W

Week 7  BYE

Week 8  @ Sea- L

Week 9  vs Indy- W 

Week 10 @ Rams- W

Week 11 vs Cards- W

Week 12 @ Balt- W

Week 13 @ Tenn- W

Week 14 vs 9ers- W

Week 15 @ Jags- W

Week 16 vs Pitt- L

Week 17 @ Indy- W

12-4, I'm swimming in the kooliad

giphy.gif

I could actually see this. 

I mean the schedule isn't that tough outside of NE, Pitt, and SEA. I really wanted to give up the W against KC too. I'm sure will lose at least one of the road division games. but I don't trust Mariota to stay healthy, Luck to get healthy and stay health, and Bortles to not throw picks 

Week 1  vs Jags   W

Week 2  @ Cincy   W

Week 3  @ Pats   L

Week 4  vs Tenn   W

Week 5  vs KC   W

Week 6  vs Cle   W

Week 7  BYE

Week 8  @ Sea  L

Week 9  vs Indy   W

Week 10 @ Rams   W

Week 11 vs Cards    W

Week 12 @ Balt   L

Week 13 @ Tenn   L

Week 14 vs 9ers   W

Week 15 @ Jags   W

Week 16 vs Pitt   L

Week 17 @ Indy   L

10-6

Feels like we could land anywhere from 7-9 to even 13-3. We dont have a terrible schedule. 

AFC North is not that great. Baltimore and Pittsburgh will be tough but we should beat the Bengals and Browns at least

NFC West is easier too. 49ers and Rams should be terrible. Seahawks and Cardinals will be a task.

AFC South should see us going 4-2 at least, maybe even 5-1

1st Place teams will be rough in the Pats and Chiefs, but I think we are on par with the Chiefs. 

I really think we could start off hot with a 5-1 record at the bye. Then who knows what happens from there. 

Well, that last game of the season between us may have Colt players and coaches literally playing for their NFL lives. However, if you guys are trying for a home field advantage situation, hard to guess. I think the Colts may be finally starting to see continuity by the end of the season.

17 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Question: Say we finish 8-8 or 9-7 and miss the playoffs, does O'Brien get fired? Or do you guys think he leaving anyway. 

If we miss the playoffs because of poor offensive output, he will be fired. He will be a lame duck next season and I doubt they want him coaching Watson with his poor offense. I think this will be a huge year for him. He either proves he is a legit offensive minded guy, or he gets sent packing and ends up in college again.

On 8/21/2017 at 9:58 PM, Texansfan713 said:

Question: Say we finish 8-8 or 9-7 and miss the playoffs, does O'Brien get fired? Or do you guys think he leaving anyway. 

Probably, yes. Depends on some circumstances (was there a rash of injuries, or just basic ineptitude?) but there's enough bad blood between Rick/Cal and O'Brien to lead them to "mutually part ways" at the end of the season.

This being said, he's not gonna be going back to college. Every single franchise with an opening will be kicking his door down with offers to take the lead; Three consecutive 9-7 seasons from a 2-14 franchise and two division titles says he gets another NFL HC gig in a flash. 

3 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Probably, yes. Depends on some circumstances (was there a rash of injuries, or just basic ineptitude?) but there's enough bad blood between Rick/Cal and O'Brien to lead them to "mutually part ways" at the end of the season.

This being said, he's not gonna be going back to college. Every single franchise with an opening will be kicking his door down with offers to take the lead; Three consecutive 9-7 seasons from a 2-14 franchise and two division titles says he gets another NFL HC gig in a flash. 

NFL teams aren't that dumb. they knew we werent a 2-14 team the year we fired Kubiak. We had one disaster after another that year, including out HC collapsing on the field. We lost 9 games by less than a TD, 5 by 3 or less, and our franchise QB who was a pro bowler had this record setting pick 6 streak that cost us a bunch of games. Our pro bowl running back missed 1/2 the season as well. Heck even JJ Watt had a mysterious 10 sack season.

We had been 10-6 and 12-4 the previous two seasons, and now 3 straight 9-7 years where BOB has failed to make the right choice at the most important position, and has failed to create a decent offense, despite that being his supposed calling card. He was set up so nicely when he took the Texans. We were solid at every position except QB and we had the #1 pick in the draft. he has messed us up big time. 

Teams take notice of this, he wont leave here and get a HC gig anywhere in the NFL the next season 

55 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

NFL teams aren't that dumb. they knew we werent a 2-14 team the year we fired Kubiak. We had one disaster after another that year, including out HC collapsing on the field. We lost 9 games by less than a TD, 5 by 3 or less, and our franchise QB who was a pro bowler had this record setting pick 6 streak that cost us a bunch of games. Our pro bowl running back missed 1/2 the season as well. Heck even JJ Watt had a mysterious 10 sack season.

We had been 10-6 and 12-4 the previous two seasons, and now 3 straight 9-7 years where BOB has failed to make the right choice at the most important position, and has failed to create a decent offense, despite that being his supposed calling card. He was set up so nicely when he took the Texans. We were solid at every position except QB and we had the #1 pick in the draft. he has messed us up big time. 

Teams take notice of this, he wont leave here and get a HC gig anywhere in the NFL the next season 

Your bias is showing on this.

If guys like Eric Mangini, Chip Kelly, Jim Caldwell, John Fox and Lovie Smith get a 2nd chance (all while doing much worse to their first team) you better bet teams will be lining up to get O'Brien.

Archived