Brett Hundley traded to Seattle

WiscFan3

Just now, Green19 said:

Will be interesting to see if they roll with 2 QBs or 3 now. I’m wondering if last year losing Hill will make GB keep Boyle.

That'll be the interesting discussion to listen in on.  I'm sure they liked Taysom Hill a good deal, but I don't think anyone in that FO is losing sleep over losing him.

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

6th rounder. Was secretly hoping for a 5th, but a 6th is about right. 

Yeah, probably the best we could realistically get.  I'm not sure there was many who thought that the Packers would get any pick in a trade for Hundley.

Just now, CWood21 said:

Yeah, probably the best we could realistically get.  I'm not sure there was many who thought that the Packers would get any pick in a trade for Hundley.

Count me as one. I think some better preseason play this year definitely helped us.  

Hmmm I wonder if GB could of gotten more value out of the compensatory pick process.

My reason for keeping Hundley is you get another year of a backup that knows the system and when he leaves teams might be willing to overspend money wise as there is no picks involved. Curious to see what his next contract is and what that would of netted GB in a comp pick and if that’s better or worse then a 6th rounder.

Archived